| Chapter 9 |

Hey guys, welcome to "Christmas Special" of this book.
There will be a lot of pictures on this chapter and probably the longest chapter I have made so far.
There will be a reference hidden in the chapter so keep a look out for that. Comment it down and tell me where did I got the reference from.
Don't play the music unless I say so... 😉

Have a very Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
On with the story...

| ~~~ |

Frisk was sleeping deeply, not noticing that her sister had creeped her way towards her. She puts on a smirk as she jumped her as Frisk let out a loud squeak as she opened her eyes to see her sister jumping up and down her bed. She keeps on jumping until Frisk grabbed her ankle, trying to stop her but made them fall into each other.

Offt!

They looked at each and laugh. "Get off me you little squirm!" Chara said snorting as Frisk giggled and sat up in front of her. Asriel soon opened the door to find the two laughing like maniacs.

"Oh my god, what did I came across to?" He said as he rubbed his temple with his paws, pretending to have a headache. Chara let out a pout as she hoped off her bed and went to Asriel. She walked up to him and gave him cute puppy eyes that he adored about her. She grabbed his hands and put them in front of him, making him face her. His face turns red as Chara smirked at him.

"C-chara!?" He shuttered-scream at her as she walked closer to him. Frisk was jumping in the background, totally liking what's happening to them.

"What's wrong Azzy?" She said as she leaned her face to him. Asriel still blushes hard even though they were engaged already. Chara grabbed something from the pocket of her jeans and places them above their heads. Frisk's eyes sparkled as she saw what her sister was planning.

Asriel looked up as he knew what her fiancée was planning.

It was a mistletoe...

He looked down at her as he smirked at her mischievously. "So this is what you're planning, huh? Real smooth." He said admittedly. Chara was about to lean in when Asriel places a finger in her lips, stopping her.

She pout as Asriel chuckled. "You're being childish Chara." He chuckled as Chara crosses her arms in front of her chest. She was about to say something when Asriel swiftly wrapped his arms around her slim waist and pulled her in a long, passionate kiss.

Chara was shock with the sudden action but instantly melt into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.