Prologue

I just stood there...starring at him,listening to his pain inducing words.
My mouth keeps on opening and closing like a fish out of water,I can't produce even a single sound and tears are cascading down my face like a waterfall...
I can't believe what he's saying! His words continue to stab my heart and I want to run far away  but my feet are firmly rooted to the ground.

"It was all a game okay!!! I never loved you...
This was just a bet and now that I did what I had to do leave me the hell alone!I'm pretty sure there are many guys out there who are willing to give you that sweet little love fantasy you are always blabbering about!"
"Alaric...w-what do you mean by bet? You said you loved me,this is all Casey's fault right? We were fine until she came along! I finally find my voice and question him.

"Casey was always there okay!I've always loved her...not you!How can you be so dumb to actually think I loved you!" He asks
All of a sudden I hear a laughter...

I actually forgot we were in the cafeteria.
I turn to face our oh so wonderful audience and I immediately spot Casey with a huge grin on her make-up-armoured  face...
"You actually thought that Alaric .... MY Alaric actually loved you!" She snickers and dips her tongue down his throat... I turn away at the sight and begin to walk away.
I find myself walking home and before I can ask..What's the worst that could happen? It starts raining and I allow it to drench me.
The rain mixes with my tears and I continue my slow walk home...

Several cars pass by me and one of them being Casey's...She drives into a muddy puddle and the dirty water splashes me. On a normal day I would have went ballastic and swore at her like a mad woman but today I'm just let anything good or bad come my way.
I finally get home and ignore my father's calling...its His fault any way...
I take a look at myself and i must say I look worst than I actually thought,now all I need is to grow some more hair on my body and call myself a hobbit...I laugh at the thought,take a long hot shower and throw myself on the bed....

Wow how dramatic is my life! Well I can't leave you trying to rattle your brain on how it all started right?
So here it goes...the story of My Messed Up Life...