Emotional

It's been about an two hours since I cried over a boy,since I walked away...two hours since I last saw Alaric...
My tears have long stopped,my nose is blocked,eyes are sore and red from all that crying ,my heart is broken,I feel slightly dizzy and I don't know where I am .
By the look of my surroundings,I'm still in Riverview and thankfully  there are houses and people around but who can  you trust nowadays? Even the ones you thought loved and cared for you can't be trusted...take Alaric as an example.

I gave him my heart and what did he do?He smashed it to tiny bits with just his words and didn't bother to apologise afterwards. He stood there and just watched as I walk away! Our relationship hasn't even reached the second month and I'm already fed up with him!

By now my feet are already sore from all that walking so I decide to sit just next to the road.

A black car,which I recognise as Alaric's pulls up next to me but I don't want to hear a single word from him so I stand up and start  walking as fast as I can in the opposite direction hoping that where ever I'm headed will eventually be home.
He gets out of the car, jogs towards me and grabs me harshly by my arm .
"Where were you Abbi! Do you even know how worried I was?I spent two hours driving around town looking for you! " He says looking me straight in the eyes

I try to yank my hand out but he just holds it tighter,resulting in even more pain.

"You are hurting me,Alaric." I say but he makes no effort to remove his hand . He looks so angry the only thing I can associate him with, is a hungry and desperate wild beast.

He takes a look at my arm and only then jerk releases it. I came feel the tears building up but I already showed him how weak I can be and I feel so damn stupid!

His face softens and just as the first tear drop rolls down ,you cheek he quickly hugs me muttering "sorry" over and over again. Hearing him chant the word just makes me feel a bit uncomfortable and how exactly do I know that he's really sorry...
The word has been so misused that it has even lost its meaning to me.
Nowadays sorry is just an equivalent to "Oh dang it!I got caught" or "I'm just saying it,so we can move onto another subject."

Alaric is the first guy to steal and break my heart but you know what they say..your first love is the sweetest but the first cut is always the deepest.

We stood there for I don't know how long before we suddenly get interrupted by Drunken Blake's call . I stand back and wipe my eyes as Alaric take his best friend's call.Once he's done he guides me into the car and drops me off at home promising to explain himself later. I don't reply at anything he says . I just head to my bedroom,greeting my mom who I see decided to come work at home and as soon as I jump into my bed,I slip into a dreamless sleep.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Three hours later...

I get awaken by a loud tapping on my window,remembering what happened the last time I heard it,  I open the window and immediately move to the side to avoid any injuries. After assuring myself that it's safe,I look down to see Alaric who gestures for me to come down,but there no way I'll be able to that without attracting my parents attention. So he starts climbing  the pipe and I  pull him in but not before I lock the door.

He really smells like a brewery but looks sober.

I don't know what to say to him so I just keep looking down at my fingernails. He comes closer to me and tries to lift my head. Anger consumes me and I end up swatting his hand away.

"What do you want from me?!" I say almost shouting and squinting my eyes, not because I want to see him clearly but my eyes are so damn sore from crying I can not open them properly.

"I'm sorry okay...I don't know what even got into me.I shouldn't have said that,I regret it all . Please forgive me Abbi,I love you baby girl...I really do" He says looking at down.

"You hurt me,Alaric,a lot. I don't know if I'm ready to continue with this."

"Please,please,please...I'm begging you" He says pulling me tightly  into his arms. This small gesture makes my heart break so I  end up hugging him back. He really hurt me but I love him, so I automatically forgive him.

We sit on my bed discussing random stuff until he mentions the little get-together at the mountains.

"With all that earlier drama,I just forgot,but if you're still up to it we can somehow convince my parents  or get Lucy to do it. "

His face changes a bit at the mention of Lucy's name . I know some thing is going on between them but I don't want another crying session so I choose to ignore it.

"Just do it" He says.