School Is Not So Cool (pt2)

Sometimes when going through a particular situation, one tends to imagine a solution in their head and try to live it.

Here's what went down in my head...

Casey and her goons try  to pick a fight with me but I teach them a very good and painful lesson which they will remember for forever. The whole school (including the teachers and principal  ) praise me and I'm sort of  their hero .Oh and did I  mention that I get really popular... so popular that I pass automatically in all my subjects.

But here's what really happened...

Casey twisted my arm and I cringed in pain . Lucy finally got up and smacked her across the face and just as I was about to jump on Casey,a strong hand pulled me back by my waist. I swinged,  punched and kicked at the person but all I did was hit air.

"Stop it!All of you!" A loud voice boomed across the cafeteria.

Oh hell's bells...

By the door stood Principal Brownwein and he didn't look happy at all. I looked at the person who was holding me back and who would it be if it weren't my oh so lovely neighbor.

We were then ushered to the office,wrote our statements,given strict warning and were told to go back to our classes.

Who knew my first day at school would be so dramatic!

I walk to class with this jerk/neighbour whose name turns out to be Alaric. Such a beautiful name for a jerk.

Turns out that we have ALL our classes together. I wonder how I didn't see him in between those classes.

I guess the universe really loves me, doesn't it.

Alaric keeps looking at me and I'm starting to get uncomfortable . The classes pass like blur and soon its time to go home.

I don't feel like using the bus so I walk home,hoping that I don't get lost. It looks like it's gonna rain but I don't care and continue my slow walk home. I start getting tired and lean by a nearby tree.

I don't know how long I stood  there but by the time I decided to continue...it started raining hard.

Okay so walking home was a bad idea. A really bad one.

Well there it's nothing I can do so I'll just have to walk.
The thunder roars loud in my ears and the lightning was starting to scare me.

A black car with tinted windows stops by my side but I ignore it.My heart beats fast and I try walking faster.

Never ever get into tinted cars,no matter how desperate you are.

"Don't you think it's dangerous for you to new walking home all alone and  in the rain if I may add" Alaric says.

"Just leave me alone,will you?" I say.

"You are soaking wet and you need a ride home,get in the car and I'll get you home save and sooner"

"Why are you being so nice to me now? Ever since I met you,I being followed by bad luck . Just go away" He doesn't say anything but just stares at me.