As It All Starts

I head for the last bedroom and guess what...there is literally nothing...
With nothing to do ,I head back to my family and find them sitting outside.

"Are you okay dear?"Mom asks with a small smile.

The only reply I give is "I'm okay" even though I know I'm not. My mom and dad give each other a look,but both decide to keep quite.
We all sit in silence before dad breaks the ice by asking if we wanted dinner.

We eat while engaging in some small talk and for a moment I feel like I'm back home and I no longer think of the Rude Boy,  who almost ruined my day...

But come to think about it...what was he doing in the house next door?Is he visting a friend,following me or even worse...does he live there?
I quickly brush the thoughts off and continue with my family.

Now it feels like all this drama never happened and it was all a five-minute dream.
During this time we spend together dad and I discuss the school related topics, family bonding times and the new life.

Dad goes and takes the blankets we had in the car and lays them in two different rooms.

Guess the new life includes sleeping on the cold,hard ground.

We all lay down  in our respective rooms and Mikey and I share memories of the old house but he ends up falling asleep midway through the conversation.

I stay awake most of the night,just because my mind keeps wandering around and it won't stop . So I just stare at the ceiling.

School will be starting in a few days but being an introvert I really doubt I'll make new friends .
It was easy with Rose and the rest of the gang just because we grew up together and attended the school together from the first grade.

And even if I do,will they have the same interests as me and will they actually accept me...a hot-tempered,ussually bullied sixteen year old  fat girl with dark circles around her eyes,taller than most teens her age and has been told a lot of times that she looks older than sixteen,has ended up in physical verbal fights before and has embarrassed herself  publicaly more than she can actually remember.

The thoughts keep on coming and flooding my mind and before I know it...there is a bright light in the room I slept in,drool on the pillow and there's sounds of male voices shouting to and fro...

Please don't tell me we are already being kicked out!

I pull myself up and as I do I can feel multiple snaps and cracks...well that's what you get for not taking more blankets with you.

I rush down the stairs only to be blocked off by the dining table which was conveniently right in front of the last step.

I  jump over it and end up hurting my leg . I ignore the the pain and limp to my mom who as usual is shouting at the top her voice,the only difference is that now she's shouting at the guys who were supposed to bring the furniture.

I move away from mom's wrath and go out side to get some fresh air and.......

I immediately regret it. That ignorant fool is out there.
I try to run back into the house but I run into a someone's hairy chest and fall flat on my butt . I quickly look at that jerk  just to make sure he didn't see and just because the universe loves me so much...he saw and was laughing hard on the stairs...