School Is Not So Cool

Today is the day I start school at Riverview School at I must say I'm not pleased at all.

I woke at six of clock in the morning and prepared myself as fast as I can...all thanks to the encouragement of my mother's loud booming voice.

By seven thirty I was already by the bus stop waiting for my bus with of cause my headsets where they belong...in my ears.

The bus was dreadful...you know,being the new girl and all but other than that I was okay...well that was until I got to school.

I head his voice before I even saw him . He sure can be loud.
I turn my head in the direction of his voice and there he is by the parking lot . He cranes his head in my direction and his smile widens.
"Oh there's my not-so-favourite girl. You know the one I told you about!" He announces to his friends. and they all laugh . I wonder what he told them.

Aren't you gonna say hi" He asks me and I turn away from him going in the direction of what I think is the school's main office.
I walk around in circles not knowing where to go .

Luckily with the help of a cute guy by the name of Jake,I finally get to office ,get my timetable and head to my first period which is Mathematics alongside with my Knight in shining armour,Jake.

The classes pass like a blur and soon enough it's lunch break and I'm not looking forward to it . Why you ask..because I don't have any friends.

The cafeteria is packed and noisy. I really don't think that I'll make it out alive. I join the line while looking for a place to sit and far far off in the corner,there is a table with just a one girl sitting there. I grab want ever looks appetising and head to her. I start to get nervous and rethink of going back but before I can turn around, I find myself my her.

"H-hello there" I say to her . She lifts her head from a book she was reading and stares at me.
"I was just wondering if I could please sit here with you."
She does not respond.

God,what's wrong with this girl! Why can't she see I'm desperate for a seat!

I stand there just waiting for her response . I'm afraid to sit down next to her without her permission 'cause what if she gets angry and makes a scene.

"So...you are the new girl everyone's talking about?" She finally says."You look prettier that how they described you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh sorry . News travel fast in this school...even if your pen broke right now the whole school would know."

"Okay guess I'll have to be careful then."

"Don't worry. All you have to do is know how and when to speak and act .Once you have mastered that you'll be alright...you've been standing for some time,it down . By the way my name is Lucie and you are...?"

"Abbi Silverman" I reply and dig into my food as quickly as I can.

What else can I do...I stood like a dumb fool waiting for her to answer me!

We spent the lunch break together, minding our own business until...

"Hey you! Thought you could run away from me. Did you?"

The voice is not directed to me but my heart feels like it's in my throat. I look at the direction of the voice and I must honestly say...that's a pretty face for such a mean voice.

Long blonde hair,blue eyes,thin waist,rosy cheeks and red lips . She really is beautiful.

She starts walking in our direction all the eyes in the cafeteria are following her and I guess it's a out to get messy 'cause some students already have their cellphones out.

Just when I think she going to the table beside ours she slams her perfectly manicured hands on the table startling Lucie and I notice her eyes are wide and she's shrunken into the table.

The tension between these two is so thick that even a knife won't be able to pass through.

Not knowing what to do,I grab my phone and play around with it.

"Just leave me alone Casey, I thought we went over this before!It was a mistake and it only happened once. Dont you think you have embarrassed me enough " Lucy whisper-shouts.

"Well that mistake of yours cost me someone dear to me,you goth freak " Casey says.

Just when I think of stopping whatever is going on ,Casey grabs a fistful of Lucy's ebony hair and pulls it like mad woman . I stand there stunned.

Who knew evil girls had the prettiest face...

I pull myself together and grab Casey's hand . She stops and glares at me...Lucy is on her knees crying while trying to remove Casey's hand.

She glares at me and snickers.

Okay...she's a weird one.

"So you must be the new girl,you don't look so bad" I'm a bit confused now. She was just pulling Lucy's hair and now she's acting so nice.

"If you don't mind would please remove your hand,you're kinda hurting me " She says blowing pink bubble gum in my face.

"Not until you remove your hand from her hair".I know I might  sound brave right now  but deep inside I can already  feel my heart beating in my throat and a voice in my head telling me now stupid I am right now.

Heaven help me...