Cliché Teen Romance

Ever since Alaric's confession at those beautiful mountains,I've been over the moon . Truly speaking I've never been so happy in my whole life.

Every morning I have been woken up by Alaric's "Morning Beautiful " texts. Its a little bit too cliché for me but who am I to complain?
Firstly,Alaric is my first love, secondly he is  just so romantic and thirdly he is so handsome . When the words Greek god are used,they are referring to him.

"Baby girl do you mind coming to my house this afternoon?" His second text read.
I quickly jumped out of bed and did all my hygiene business as clean and fast as I could .
I spend almost an hour going back and forth in my bedroom not knowing what what to wear . Clothes were scattered everywhere and I still could not put an outfit together . After another hour I end up going for some jeggings,sandals and a floral off-the-shoulder shirt.

Well, I tried my best.

Its still very early in the morning about eight o' clock.Luckily my parents are off to work like each and every day and Mikey went to my aunt's house for the week so I  sit and watch TV thankfully without any interruptions.

Its about eleven o' clock when I decide that I cannot take it anymore. I grab an apple as I have a debate with myself.

"To go...or...not to go...that is the question"

I end up deciding to go. I dab some perfume and head to his house . I knock on the door but no answer . Just as I turn to leave someone opens the door.

Oh it's just Alaric's mother.

Not that I'm disappointed but how do you react when you were expecting a full round cake but only get a thin slice of it.

Okay ...,that was just the worst comparison I've ever made. Comparing Alaric's mother to a cake!Ugh!But maybe she's as sweet . Who knows?

"Hello Ma'am,is Alaric home?" I ask in what I hope is a cute voice.
"Yes he is and you are?" She asks with an absolutely expressionless face.

Before I can answer her, Alaric rushes down and he actually looks surprised to see me. Maybe I should have waited a bit longer.

"Alaric,this young girl,is looking for you . Who is she?"His mother ask bluntly as she  points at me with perfectly manicured and may I add sharp,nail. She does  not even spare a glance at me . Talk about dangerously awkward.

"Uhm" Alaric scratches the back of his head "That's Abii,our neighbor and my...uh my uh friend. Yes,she's my friend and classmate.

I feel absolutely hurt that he referred to me as his friend,I  mean really!
His mother then takes her time to look at me,starting from my shoes straight to my hair.
"She's not like the rest" She says but what the hell is that supposed to mean? She goes back into the house mumbling something about certain girls and the rest was heard only by her.

I look and smile at Alaric trying to mask my hurt feelings.He quickly looks back at his mother and steps out of the house.He holds my hand and we just walk away from his house in silence. I'm itching to ask him questions but what if he reacts in an unimaginable way?