FOUR

"But really I would rather be at home all by myself not in this room with people who don't care about my wellbeing"

~Aleesia Cara

M O N T H S L A T E R

"You need to get out the house and do something," Aniyah told her sister. "Come with me to this party."

"No," Aaliyah said dryly. "I'm good right here. It's winter and I wanna hibernate."

"I'm telling momma," Aniyah said folding her arms.

"Fine," she sighed getting up. "You owe me twenty dollars."

Aniyah smiled. "Let's find something cute for you to wear."

--------------

Aaliyah was already irritated when she heard the loud music blasting from outside the pretty mansion

"Who you know stay here?" Aaliyah asked. "It's amazing."

"I don't know we'll have to see when we get in there," Aniyah teased. "Did I ever tell you how bad you look in that dress. Yo lil ass serving that shit."

"Well I'm freezing in it," she said tightly wrapping her trench coat. She wore a bodycon gray cardigan dress with a pair of pink Uggs. Her natural hair was middle parted and in crinkles.

"You won't be outside too long," she said opening the door for them both. As soon as Aaliyah walked in, she turned her nose up at everything.

It was smokey, gyrating, trap music, and everything else Aaliyah hated. She damn near walked back out. After some guy took their coat, Aniyah grabbed her hand and they went straight to the dining room since it was more quiet.

"Hey bitches," Aniyah smiled at her friends. Aaliyah didn't like none of them so she looked off and mistakenly locked with the infamous thug himself.

"You staring mighty hard," Remy frowned while wrapping around Bahari.

"Oh I'm sorry, I had zoned out," she said. She looked at her sister and forced a smile. "Come to the bathroom with me please?"

Aaliyah grabbed her hand and stormed to the closest bathroom. "You know I don't wanna see him. You knew he was going to be here."

"Yeah I did," she chuckled. "This is his house. Big isn't it?"

"I really dislike you, Aniyah," she said squinting at her. Aaliyah found herself wandering around until she found the kitchen, ignoring men who call themselves spitting game to her.