EIGHTEEN

How I know you won't turn on me?
Feel like the love phony, gotta keep my gun on me

~LIL DURK

Short but juicy chapter🥵

MONDAY MORNING

Aaliyah rubbed Bahari's head as he rested it in her lap. He was trying to find peace with everything that was going on. "You did what you thought was right, baby. So if anything happens then I'll be right by your side."

Blue lights started blind her from the window. "Ian going back to prison Aaliyah..."

"What do you....BAHARI!" She gasped as she held the gun to his head. "No! Give me the gun! NOW!"

"I can't, baby," he said closing his eyes. "I rather die than go back to prison. I just killed my best friend and he knew what he was doing before he died. He went to the police and ratted me out bae. I'm looking at life without parole."

"Please, we can figure something out," she cried. "We can go to Africa! We can go to Greece. Just please don't kill yourself."

"I love you and I love my child and I just can't bruh," he sniffed. "You'll forever be in my heart."

POW

Aaliyah jumped hard but didn't scream just watched his lifeless body hit the floor. She fell to her knees and grabbed his shirt. "Baby....wake up. Wake up!"

She grabbed his gun and cried her eyes out, having a flashback of from the first day she met him to now. This was her soulmate and couldn't nothing stop their love not even death.

She held the gun to her head...

"Police! Stop what you're doing!"

15 hrs earlier...

Bahari didn't even go to sleep that night

Bahari didn't even go to sleep that night. He was busy running the streets with Samyr, trying to find that snake ass nigga, Leon. Little did tho Aniyah was on top of the shit. Not only was Leon not involved in their son's life anymore but he was the reason of Aaliyah getting shot—she had tabs on him 24/7.

"You don't understand how hurt I am, my nigga," Bahari mumbled in a hurt tone. "We came up together. I split half of money with this nigga. Mane, I even invested in this nigga to get out the streets and be an engineer. You fucking turn yo back on me because of jealousy!"

"Mane, all I gotta say is let that nigga go. You now realize that motherfuckers you let go is apart of your history not yo destiny," Samyr preached. "You better stand ten toes down bout the shit and let this be a lesson learned."