Chapter 7

Peter was just like any other ordinary kids his age yet at the same time, he wasn't. Proud was an understatement. Tony was estatic when he found out about his son's genius levels when he and Bruce homeschooled him a few months before. Peter had managed to go beyond any kid his age. At the age of four, he could multiply and divide like nobody's business, with Tony taking into account that only seven year olds learned that sort of stuff.

But Steve refused when Tony suggested that Peter skipped a few grades as he wanted their son to be able to have friends his own age. Tony agreed as he didn't want his son to be bullied by the older kids because of his intellect.

Peter found pre-school boring. But he had managed to make it through with his two newfound and now best friends, Harry and MJ. He found out that Harry was also like him and those two went along nicely. MJ was cool. She loved to read and was always sticking out for them when Flash was bullying them, specifically, Peter.

Miss Wrayburn was their teacher. She wasn't all that friendly. Mainly because she had broken up with her boyfriend and came to school grumpier than ever. "Mr Parker and Mr Osborne! One more time and to the corner of the classroom you go!" She scolded when she caught both Peter and Harry whispering amongst themselves. They were supposed to have naptime, but both kids were not in the mood to sleep.

"Your dad's THE Tony stark? That's so cool!" Harry whispered as he attempted to hide from their teacher.

"Hey, your dad's Norman Osborne right? I heard all about his cool experiments from my dad, but he's not too big on him though." Peter replied from his position.

"Yeah. Neither is mine. That makes me the son of your dad's rival and vice versa." Peter nodded and both were shushed by MJ. "Will you two energy balls keep it down over there! Unlike you guys, some people are actually trying to sleep!"

After muttering a simple apology, Peter came up with a brilliant idea. "Hey! You wanna come over to my place? I've got this killer gaming and  entertainment system in my room!"

"Cool! I have one too!"

"I bet mine's bigger though!"

"But I'll have to ask Bart first." Harry replied.

"Whose Bart?"

"My dad's butler. He takes care of me most of the time when my dad's out on business trips which happens more often than not. And I bet Bart will let me! He's not so bad once you get used to him."

"Cool. I wish I had a butler."

"Are you kidding me? Your dad could probably make you one! A robot butler! How cool will that be?"

"So cool!"

"Parker! Osborne! Corner! Now!"

The time came for class to end and both Peter and Harry were siting outside on the bench. Tony pulled his car into the car park and Peter's eyes lit up. A sleek black car pulled up next to his father's.

"Oh! That's Bart." Harry ran over and asked the man in the tuxedo while said man nodded. Peter watched as the butler pulled out a phone and dialled a number before putting it to his ear. He nodded after a while before hanging up and shoving it back in his pocket. He nodded at Harry and spoke to him in hushed whispers.

"Yeah. my dad said yes. But I gotta be home before dinner cause he's making his mean lagsania!" Harry said when he ran over to Peter and his parents.

"Cool! My pops and aunt Wanda can cook too! Their really good!" Peter replied. It was true. Both Wanda and Steve could cook anything. Bucky was more to the baking side and made awesome goods that almost started a civil war between the avengers as to who got what.

"Hey, Peter. Whose your new friend?" Tony asked as he eyed Harry from his shades. He wore them to keep his identity and he figured that it would cause quite a scene if the kids and parents knew that Tony Stark was here and Tony didn't want the press involved in Peter's life.

"Dad! Pops! This is Harry! Harry, meet my dad and pops!" Peter said.

"Nice to meet you Harry."

"Likewise, Mr Stark and Mr Rogers!"

"Can Harry come over today? His but dad says that it's okay."

"Well, if he says it's okay, then I don't see why not." Steve said.

Once they reached Stark towers, Harry was gaping. "Woah! You live here? That's so cool!"

Once Peter was done introducing his friend to the entire of his family which was a lot, they headed up to his room. "Woah! I've got my own room too. It's alright. But yours is like super high-tech!"

"Hey! Wanna play some lego I got for Christmas last year? It's a star destroyer! Limited edition!"

"Cool!"

They played till they were called down for dinner where Steve was serving up some of his famous spaghetti.

When they were done with dinner, Harry got a call from his butler that he was going to be picked up soon. "Hey! Next time, why don't you come over to my place? It'll totally be fun!"

"Yeah! I'll see you at school tomorrow, Harry!" Both boys waved as Harry got into the car and it drove off. They couldn't wait until next time came.

At Osborne tower ( or whatever the hell you call Harry's home)...

Norman threw his blueprints aside on his desk and sighed in frustration. He took a shot of whiskey and slumped in his chair. "Harris!" He yelled. As if on cue, said boy came stumbling into the office.

"Yes, father?" Harry replied in a small voice but it was loud enough to be heard by the senior Osborne.

"I hear that you've been to Stark's house, am I right?" Norman said as he barely made eye contact with his son as he played with an empty whiskey bottle with his hands.

"Yes father." Harry replied in a monotone voice, looking down at his feet.

"Don't be so stupid as to go have fun! I only said yes to this so that you could help me spy on him!" Norman said as he threw the empty bottle of whiskey at Harry who flinched when the glass bottle came in contact with the wall behind him and shattered upon impact.

"Yes father." He replied with a little bit of tremble in his voice although he tried not to show it. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes but he managed to keep it in.

"Now get out of my sight." No sooner did the door close shut and Norman was left alone once again.