1. My personal hell

*beeeeep*
   *beeeeep*
       *beeeep*

      The sound of my 7 a.m. alarm had disrupted my peaceful sleep making me grunt in agony, roll around, and hit the snooze button. "Marina, baby, you gotta get up and get ready, you have school", my mom called out reminding me of the next 8 hours of pure torture.
"Alright mom, I'm coming", I said just as I snuggled into my cozy blankets "She'll never know, 5 more minutes won't hurt" I thought to myself. But just like that my 5 minutes left of heaven were sadly disrupted by none other than my mother, "Do you actually think I wouldn't come up here just to make sure your lazy ass got up, I know how you work Marina, I know everything about you" my mother said while narrowing her eyes.
"Mom!!!! I'm getting up don't worry"
"Honey, the fact that ur telling me not to worry is making me even more worried" my mom said.
"Wow mom, i appreciate your trust in me"
"Nothing but the best for my daughters" my mom yelled as she finally left my room to go bother Sophia, my sister who was 2 years younger than me. I quickly got up, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed all under 10 minutes, being constantly late helped my prep for the early morning weekday FUN I constantly faced. I went downstairs to see my mother had made a sad excuse for breakfast, oatmeal is not and never will be BREAKFAST, who eats oatmeal and is suddenly full? That's right NO ONE!
"Hi shishters!" My sister shouted while coming down the stairs.
"Shishter Sophia, thank you for gracing us with your presence today" I said knowing full well she probably had to get dragged out of her bed just to get her ready.
"No problem sis anything to make your day better" Sophia replies back
"Anyways, finish your breakfast we have to be out of here in 10 minutes" I told her while she looked at her oatmeal with disgust.
"Marina do you have practice today?" My mom asked
"The courts are being cleaned today so I'll probably just go to fencing today", I answered.
"Ok, off you go my beautiful children now to get my third lazy ass out of bed", she was referring to my youngest sister who was only in junior high meaning she had a later schedule then us, my dad usually went to cross-fit every morning causing him to have to wake up early. "Alright bye mommy" I waved letting her know I wouldn't be back till 9:00 when practice ended. Sophia and I got in my car and drove to Palm VAlley High (a/n I just made this school up btw). We walked in where I was instantly greeted by my two best friends at my locker Anna and Sosi. Being some of the only Armenians in our school we always stood by each other and related with each other, both Anna and Sosi are only Armenian, while I also had a lot of Georgian and Russian in me as well. The three of us were very smart, hardworking, goal-oriented and like to keep to ourselves. Sosi was a natural beauty with long black hair , hazel eyes, and a skinny figure while Anna had wavy brown hair, with amber eyes, a curvy figure and a nice behind. I had curly brown hair, hazel eyes, a lean figures with curves in all the right places. We didn't get much attention from boys but we were still attractive.
"Ugh kill me now it's only been two weeks of school and I'm already waiting for it to end", Sosi said with a monotonous tone.
"Saaame, I cant last a minute without wanting bash my brains in" Anna replied back.

*riiiiiiing*
The bell rang indicating that classes were soon to start
"Alright good luck in hell guys see you at snack", I told them as I slowly and sadly stepped away from them. It was time for my personal hell to begin.