026: Triple Date

Finn's POV

I just scolded these three for almost giving me a sexual orientation! What an algebraic way to start a relationship with your friends. We were laughing and chatting about the upcoming event and what should we do after next week when I noticed the person who opened the door.

"Uh, guys," I said clearing my throat causing them to look at me and to where am I staring. Well, I'm glad that they get what I meant and sat up straight.

Phoebe and Rae walking towards us. Marceline stood up, pouting her lips pointing at the window.

"What the blip!" I yelped. She wants me to move so she could sit beside the window. I stand up INVOLUNTARILY, "this way to your majestic seat, your majesty." I said with a curtsy and an annoyed voice. She pushed me a little to the side and slide next to the window, Jake sitting beside her.

"Here Phoebe," Rae gestured Phoebe to sit beside her, "Finn will sit across from you. But don't mind his goofy face when he blushes, bcos he does it all the time when he sees or thinks of you which he does EVERY DAY." Rae added, Phoebe snickered and gently sat beside Rae.

"RAEEE! N-no I d-don't! It's not that I wanted to think of her e-every d-day! She just, uh, she just s-suddenly pops into my m-mind and... ugh!! Why am I even explaining!" I exclaimed plopping down beside Jake. I furrowed my eyebrows and arms crossed my chest.

"Well, I wasn't aware that we're having a triple date and you're cute when you blush. Tomato." Phoebe said letting out a small laugh glancing at me causing for her cheeks to lightly blush with a warming shade of pink. My heart's beating like a crazy drummer in a rock band, I swear that I can feel the beads of sweat that's starting to form in my forehead. I didn't know that I could sweat so much in sitting across to someone.

"Finn, are you okay? You're sweating and you're really... red." Phoebe said, staring at me worriedly. She's actually worried!! Oh, my glob Finn! Of course, she is. She's the reason why your butt's firing up! She just smiled and giggled and your whole anatomy goes bazooka! What kind of witchery this lady does to me!!! I'm going nuts!

"Finn? Finn!" she's calling me again. I never thought my name can be so beautiful hearing it from someone's mouth. Holy guacamole, am totally freaking out!

"Dude! What's happening to you? Your sweaty and you're almost hyperventilating!" Jake called. I snapped to see... everyone. Holy shit! This is so embarrassing. Everybody's staring at me. My palms are also sweaty, almost every part of my body is sweating ba-nay-nays!

"I, uh, I gotta go pee. Just a sec." I rushed to the restroom, locking the door behind me. I look at the mirror with heavy breathing. Glob! Why am I so nervous!? She'll definitely be turned off. 'Calm the fuck down Finn.' Wow, I just heard my subconscious cursed at me. I washed my face, trying to calm myself down. As soon as I got myself calm down, I went out and get back to my seat.

"Uh, hey guys. Sorry about earlier, I was just, uh —" I apologized but got cut off by my sweet brother.

"Yeah, we got it. You're nervous bcos it's your first date with your first girlfriend. That's normal, so come on now. Man up, and sit here." Jake said giving me a wink, patting the empty seat beside him. Giving him a death glare, I sat down beside him and glanced at Phoebe looking down on her plate, why is she blushing? I slowly pick up my burger and munched on it quietly. The three girls in front of us, PB, Rae and Phoebe were happily talking about the preparation they're doing to the upcoming festival. Jake nudge my side,