2: "why did you do that?"

I hit the apron with my hands. The crowd behind me screaming and booing me. Jim had just tagged himself into the match. Bret stepped outside the ropes, looking down at me with a smirk. I bit my lip as I looked up at him. He flew backwards onto the floor padding out of no where. I looked up to see Jim laying in the middle of the ring while Tom laid against the ropes. What the fuck just happened?

I actually gasped and jumped back from the ring. Above me Tom was beating the hell of Jim. I slid over to Bret and put my hand on his shoulder.

"What the fuck just happened?" I mumbled into his ear.

"They botched a move. That's what happened." He spit hotly.

"Do not cause a scene. Do you hear me! Bret!" I growled loudly as he jumped up and stormed into the ring. Getting into the face of the Dynamite Kid, he shoved him back.

Dammit. You must want to do things the hard way.

I grit my teeth and hopped onto the apron. Climbing through the ropes I ran in between the two men. Pushing them completely apart. I turned around and slapped Tom in the face. Then I turned to Bret. I was livid with him for disobeying my orders. What's the point in being out here if he wasn't going to listen to me? However, I had to stay in character. I pointed to the turnbuckle, pushing my hand against his chest.

"I swear to god. Get the fuck over in that corner before I leave you standing in this ring." I said through grit teeth, a sweet smile on my lips.

"Kat, goddammit. Couldn't you have just stayed down there?" He shook his head, doing his best to push me out of the way.

"I'm about to leave and you can explain to Vince why you no longer have any attention brought to your pathetic team." I snapped, this time roughly shoving him back into the turnbuckle and pushing his head through the ropes.

"What's wrong, big guy? Has she got you that pussy whipped?" Tom bellowed out, narrowing his eyes at me. Bret started to maneuver his way around me into I pushed him all the way through the ropes.

"Bret, I swear to god if you so as much even come over these ropes. I'm going to break your nose." I whipped around and pointed my finger in his face. He glared past me, then looking at me with a bitter look on his face.

I smirked, turning on my heel and walking towards Tom. Tom Billington was a hell of a wrestler. He could get it done in the ring. No matter his condition. He worked hurt, he worked sick. He did it all. However outside of the ring, Tom was an absolute disgrace. Addicted to taking his drug of choice; steroids, he was hateful almost all the time. We never got along. That was for the better.

I marched up to him, slapping his cheek hard as I could. His face snapped to his left quickly. The crowd booed me and shouted many profanity's. I didn't care.
Earl Hebner shouted for the bell to ring when I raised my hand to smack him again. Jim ran into the ring however and speared Tom onto the ground. I looked over at Davey who was now jumping over the top rope and heading for Jim. Jim fell backwards into me. I screamed as I crashed into the ropes.

I must've hit the ground hard because all I could see was black. I could hear the crowd chanting and cheering on Davey and Tom. I moaned as I flipped myself over and opened my eyes. The bright stage lights above were blinding. I somehow managed to prop myself against the stairs. I don't know how long I stayed there. But it wasn't long before I heard Rule Britannia blasting through the speakers of the arena.

"Shit. Kat. Katrina. Can you hear me?"

"Is she okay? She looks dazed."

"Kat! Hey. Come on beautiful, talk to me."