11: woke up in japan.

"Ugh. If I keep throwing up, I'm going to have a mental fucking breakdown." I groaned as I walked back into the hotel room, frowning.

Bret sat on the edge of the bed, dressed in a heavy jacket, a white undershirt and dress pants. His hair was pulled back, somewhat anyways. He looked dapper.

I had forced myself into a black dress that fell a little above my knees. It was a little tighter on me than I had originally planned. But I was also fourteen weeks pregnant. My body was changing.

We were going out to dinner with Vince, his wife and a few of the other selected wrestlers on this tour of Japan. We had arrived early this morning.

And we really weren't on the best of speaking terms. Bret hasn't apologized for what happened the night Bryan was at my place. So I ignored his presence for the most part. Until this morning when he was practically carrying my limp body off the plane.

And I had been nothing but sick.

I also had been nothing but tired, and hungry.

"Maybe you should just rest and I'll go alone." Bret mumbled, looking up at me through his lashes.

"I'm going. I didn't get all fixed up and beautiful so I could sit in this fucking hotel room all night." I tossed my blonde curls over my shoulder and grabbed my heels from the foot of the bed.

"I'm just saying... shouldn't you think about the baby. We flew across country and you didn't sleep on the plane. It's okay if you want to rest, Katrina." He stood from beside me, placing his hand almost ghosting it over my hip.

It was the first time he said my full name in a week. Then again, he wasn't around as much. The occasional call to ask about the baby and how I was doing was about it. Bret never pushed his luck. Which was beginning to aggravate me.

"What I want to do is just go out to dinner with Vince, his wife, Davey, Tom and whoever else is here. That's all." I pursed my lips as I turned and looked at him.

And I want you to apologize to me. Dammit.

"Okay. Let's go on." He said after a few seconds of silence, nodding.

I could feel Bret's eyes all over me. Usually I would love the tingly feeling it was giving me throughout my body. It would lead to nice, hot, passionate sex. However, right now that wasn't happening.

His palm rested on my lower back while we walked into the lobby. And I hated that my body practically welcomed his touch with open arms.

By the time we got a cab and finally found the restaurant after five times around the block, Bret and I swiftly made our way inside, spotting Davey sitting beside Randy Savage.

I walked closer to the table, nodding at Davey as he smiled widely at me. Bret moved to pull out my chair as I looked at him incredulously.

"Hello, Kat!" Vince grinned as he got up and walked over towards me and Bret.

"Glad you two could make it." He beamed.

"Thank you for having us." Bret said as he shook his bosses hand.

"Likewise." I fake smiled and sat down.

Bret sat down beside me as Vince was asking the waiters something before returning to his seat by his wife.

"Ready for sushi, Kat?" Davey smirked.

"That sounds horrible." I practically gagged.

"She's not feeling very good." Bret added as he picked up the paper with whatever food listings were on it.