16: wrestlemania 86.

"I am fine. Don't worry about me. You go out there and steal WrestleMania." I smirked while patting Bret's cheek.

"Your sure you don't want to stay in the box? I would prefer you did that." Bret rolled his eyes and put his hand over mine.

"I'm pregnant, not disabled, babe." I scoffed at him.

"I'll be okay. Owen and Georgia will be with me." I smiled in reassurance.

"I don't like it. But okay." He replied slowly and sardonically.

I pressed a kiss to his cheek while he did the same to the top of my head before we stood in comfortable silence as we watched Jim approach us with Ellie by his side.

"Wow, Kat. You look nice." Him greeted us with a smile. I scoffed at him.

I looked like I was carrying a watermelon I under my shirt. A balloon. A fucking yoga ball.

"Eat shit." I mumbled and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well..." Jim scratched the back of his neck.

"You ready for this?" Bret smiled at his brother in law.

It was their first big moment. But really, it was their moment. The boys were in a battle royal. Their fate wasn't known to me at this moment, but they were at Wrestle-fucking-Mania. They made it.

"I think the whole family is." Ellie said firmly.

"Who is all here?" Bret raised his brow.

"Everyone except Alison, Ross and Dean. But he's on his way." Ellie practically spat at him.

I felt Bret tense at the sound is Dean's name. I gave his hand a squeeze and leaned into his arm. He responded by wrapping it around me.

We had been taking things extra slow. And by slow, I mean things were going great. Bret and I were talking a lot more than we probably ever had. If something was bothering one of us, we spoke up about it. It was usually me being bugged about something since my hormones were heavily out of wack. It was hell for Bret.
Bret was still heavily pissed about the Dean situation, but he claimed he wasn't. I knew he wasn't.

"How long until we meet the little one?" Jim mused while looking at me.

"Two more months." I smiled a little, looking up at Bret.

"You know a child is serious. How long are you going to be together this time?" Ellie snorted off.

This time I couldn't help myself, I grabbed ahold of her hair with my fist, jerking her down. Ellie yelped in surprise. Both of the men by our sides stood in shock before moving to try to stop me.

"Listen bitch, keep your nose out of my fucking personal life. And keep your snide ass comments about Bret and I to yourself." I snapped while Bret worked his fingers into my grip.

"I'm his sister, you whore! The aunt to your kid! I'll do what the hell I please!" Ellie bumbled off from below me.

"You will not be an aunt to my child. You will not be in our lives. I will make sure of that." I shoved her away from me and fixed my hair back over my shoulder.

"Control your bitch." I glared at Jim before I began waddling away.

Bret was hot to follow me. But he never said anything. He only wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked. He was probably pissed at the scene I had caused. After we arrived outside of the locker room the boys shared with Davey and Tom, I stopped and bit my lip as I looked into Bret's soft eyes.

"Are you mad?" I asked, finally.

"No. I'm worried about you." Bret shook his head and put his hands on my hips