14: want you back.

It had been almost three weeks.

I laid around ignoring almost every phone call. I made sure I was taking care of myself and my baby very well. I pigged out on whatever I damn well pleased and tried to do yoga or pilates to keep myself in somewhat of an active shape.

Davey and Diana had called and checked on me. I'm pretty sure the whole family knew about Bret and I's fight. Georgia had come by and left food with me. I thanked her for that immensely. Celeste came by sometime last week to make sure I was okay. I was able to put a facade up to pass that I was. But I wasn't.

I was miserable. I felt like everything I had was ripped from me with vengeance. It hurt. A lot.

I hated to admit that Bret not being around was hurting me a lot more than I wanted it too. It was around this time that I needed him the most. He needed to be here... but his stubborn ass had to listen to his hateful ass sister's words.

He could've been here.

A knock on the door threw me off as I was in my kitchen, making me a glass of chocolate milk. I made my way over to my door and opened it with a hand on my hip. I expected to see Bret standing there with flowers and a look of regret. However, I didn't get either of those things.

Before me stood Celeste, Diana, Georgia, and Allison. I raised a brow as I looked at them all.

"Hi?" I said rather awkwardly.

"Get some clothes on. You're coming with us." Celeste said as she walked past me. The three Hart girls followed after her and smiled at me.

"Uh.... come inside?" I followed them into my living room.

"We're taking you baby shopping, Kat. Go get ready." Diana nodded to me as she tucked a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Guys..." I sighed.

"Change. Now." Celeste snapped as she smirked and pushed me into my room.

I grumbled under my breath and changed into a long dress with a leather jacket and my favorite booties. I walked back out and glared at all the girls.

"You look adorable! Your bump is really popping!" Georgia mused as she smiled down at me.

"Yeah, I think I finally popped out." I looked down and smiled at my stomach.

"Bret is an idiot for not being here." She said quietly.

I only shrugged, rubbing my palm over my stomach and looking over at Alison and Diana. I was so used to seeing them with their kids, I didn't know what to think.

"So where are your guys's babies?" I asked as I watched Diana smile widely.

"Harry is with Davey and his sister. She's visiting." The blonde giggled. She was truly in love with the Brit. And it was very clear to see.

"Mine is with her father today." Alison said simply.

"Oh. Great!" I said before smiling at them.

"Kat, just because our brother is an absolute dumbass doesn't mean we don't want you to come around. We love you." Alison stood up and put her hand on my shoulder.

"And ignore Ellie. Her words won't stop us from being happy that you are going to be part of the family." Diana agreed.

"I'm your sister, I don't have to say anything nice." Celeste shrugged at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you guys. It.... means a lot." I said honestly.

"Has everything been alright?" Georgia wondered while opening the door.