Chapter 1: Diagon Alley

The sun shine brightly which caused me to open my eyes. "It's morning already," I murmured. I slowly get up from my bed and went to the bathroom. Knocking sound was heard, I assume it's my house elf, Flixer.

"Young mistress Snape, your father is waiting for you." I quickened my business and rush back to my bedroom. "Tell him, I'll be there in five minutes." He bowed before he go to continue his work.

I opened my wardrobe to look for my clothes. I found my black elegant dress with a mini ribbon on its neck and put it on. I tied my black hair into messy bun. Lastly, I put on my black flat shoe.

"Good morning, dad." I greeted him. Dad replied with a smile. Dad reading his Daily Prophet while sipping his tea. "Are you ready to go to Diagon Alley?" He asked me. "Yeaf.. Sure afff," I nodded as I chewed my French toast.

"Mavis Snape, I told you to NOT talking with mouthful of food while chewing your food. You might can get yourself choked," Dad said as he put the daily prophet on the table. I mumbled sorry to him.

Dad brought the list of school supplies together with him. I hold his hand tightly because we will apparition to London. "Hold on tight, sweetheart. I'd afraid that you will feel dizzy since this is your first time," he smile warmly to me. My small body was feel like I was sucked into a small tube.

Dad and I were landed infront of a pub named, Leaky Cauldron. I was trembled a bit as my head was dizzy. "Here we are," he said. I was confused. I thought that we are going to Diagon Alley, not Leaky Cauldron. He brought me in, as all the witches and wizards suddenly fall silent.

I gulped and froze next to my father. "Dad, why they looking at us just like we had done something bad?" I gulped. Dad kneel down at my height. "No, dear, no. You're a good girl. A good daughter to me. Don't worry, okay?" He calm me down. After a few moments, they continue with their own business.

"Ahh Severus! What can I get for you both?" The bartender named Tom said. "None, we're here for Hogwarts' business." Dad said coldly to Tom. The bartender nodded and went to other customers.

Once I turned, I bumped onto a tall figure who wear turban. His smile was really creepy. "H.. Hello, little girl! A.. Are you lost?" He stuttered. I shook my head, looking for dad.

"Mavy, there you are." Dad suddenly appear from nowhere, who looked at a man with purple turban. His face turned to digusted with the man. "Quirell.." He spat.

"S.. Severus," the man said, more stuttered. I looked at them both, not saying anything. Dad stare coldly to the man and pulled me closer to him, leaving the man alone.

Dad and I were standing infront of a wall. I crooked my eyebrows confused why we standing here. "Dad, why are we standing here? I thought-" Dad tap the wall with his wand, exposing a busy crowd of people standing by the shops. "Cool," I mumbled soft enough.

We bought all of my school supplies except my wand

We bought all of my school supplies except my wand. Dad brought the list of school supplies together with him. We stoped at Ollivander's. The shop was full of wand boxes.

"I am expecting that you're coming, Ms. Snape." The old man greeted, which I assume he is Mr. Ollivander. Dad still with his empty expression. Mr. Ollivander went through the boxes. "Maybe this one? Have a try, dear." He said with his warm smile.

I flick the wand and exploded his vases. I slowly put the wand on the counter. Wand after wand, none of it are the right wand. Untill Mr. Ollivander broke the silent,"Perhaps... A wand that same with your father but different craving pattern. Unicorn hair, blackthorn, 10 a half inches and hard."

The wand was totally beautiful

The wand was totally beautiful. It is long black wand with beautiful golden spiral crave on it. "Remember, dear, wand choose the wizard!" Mr.Ollivander beamed. Once I wave the wand, a bright light shine brightly.

"Finally!" I turned to dad who smile genuinely, seeing my childish behavior. He paid the wand and walked to a candy shop. "Can I get some candies?" I asked him. He nodded and handed me some galleons. "I've to go somewhere for awhile, okay? I'll meet you here in few minutes," he said.

There are lots of kind of sweets surround the shop. I have bought some sweets, dad already told me to not eat too much sweets. "Already?" I was jumped a bit, surprised by dad's voice. I rubbed my chest and took a deep breathe. "Seriously, dad? What will happen if I got a heart attack?" I crooked my eyebrows when he suddenly laughed. "Forgive me, child." He said, handing a cage with white cover on it.

"What is that?" I pointed the cage. "Your owl," he said simply. I opened the cover, exposing a beautiful eagle owl. "Male or female?" I touch its feathers. "Female of course," he chuckled. Silly me. I named her as Snowy because of her feathers colour as white as snow.

We headed home after shopping for my school supplies and having dinner. Our home may small but... Yes, still a home for me.

Therefore, I met a boy with his neat blonde hair at Honeydukes. Having small talks while waiting his parents and my dad. His name is Draco Malfoy. He told me that he will be going to Hogwarts too.

School term shall begin very soon. I can't stop from being so excited. Dad shook his head seeing his silly daughter. I grinned and went to upstairs to get some rest. What a great day...