Chapter 3: Hogwarts

The sky turned dark as the train pulled in the station. "First year, come on. Quickly, come on." A giant man stood nearby and waving his big hand. Harry approached him,"Hagrid!" Ron dropped his jaw, "Bloody hell!" I rinsed my eyebrow, asking Harry,"You've met Hagrid?" Harry nodded.

"Ohh! 'ello Mavis and Harry! Good to see yeh again, ehh." Hagrid greeted warmly. "Blimey!" I said. Harry asked me whether I lost any of my stuff but I shake my head. I had just remember, I have promise to Draco that I will meet him at Hogwarts.

"Hey, boys? I have to go to find my friend. See you both later!" I ran throughout the crowd of student to find Draco but I didn't see any sign of him. I sigh defeated and take decision to go back to Harry and Ron.

As I walked back with head down, I bumped into someone hardly and fell down on the ground. "Watch where you're going, you filthy-" A boy hissed sharply but stopped for suddenly. I have heard that voice before. "Mavis? Merlin beard! I've been looking for you everywhere," he said as he extended his hand to help me to stand up.

"Oy, Malfoy? Are you coming or not?"

"Draco? Who are they?" I pointed to the two big boys, not far from Draco and I. Draco looks frustrated,"That bloody fat boy on the right is Crabbe and next to him is Goyle." "Oh, okay." I said and put my hand on Draco's shoulder.

"Malfoy got a GIRL!" Goyle shouted while Crabbe laughing. Draco's face turns red in anger and ball his fist tightly. "You filthy ugly fat toads! Shut up your filthy mouth before I hex both of you!" I hissed at them as I grabbed their collars tightly and hold my pointed my wand to their throat. Their face turned pale as they started to scared of me.

"We are so sorry! Please let us go," They begging like a child. "Idiots", I muttered silently and released them both. "Watch it, I've warned you two." I said as I turned back to Draco and he seem surprise with me sudden attitude.

"Wow, that's great! I've never seem you really fierce like that, Mavy. Seriously, you freak me out." He said as he smiles smugly. I playfully pushed him,"Oh come on! Let's go or we'll missed the boat."

"Sure thing, babe." He said as he put his arm around my shoulder. "Twat," I chuckles and we burst out laughing, shaking our head by our silly conversation.

I shared boat with Draco and his stupid goons. The view of Hogwarts by the lake are so breathtaking. "Beautiful isn't it?" Draco said as his gray eyes shining like the moonlight which shine on Hogwarts. I nodded in agreed. Harry and Ron's boat are not far from us. The boat moved by itself without paddling it.

We arrived at the main entrance and walked upstairs. Draco groaned and I chuckles at his childish looks. "W-what?" He said, rinsed his eyebrow. "Nothing." I stick my tongue at him playfully. He shook his head and chuckles silently.

"So where were you? I mean in the train," Draco asked me after few minutes of silence. I stared at him, tilted my head as my fingers tapping on the stairs rail. "Well, I was at compartment with Ron Weasley and Harry Potter." Draco seems surprised. "What?" I said.

"You sat with blood traitor and the famous boy?" I nodded. Blood traitor? Does that name refer to Ron? More and more question coming through my mind. "What's wrong with Harry?" I asked him. "Why you don't tell that you already met him?" He rinsed a bit of his voice.

"Seriously, Malfoy?" Draco gulped as he saw my cold expression. He immediately apologize to me. "If you're looking for him, he's right over there." I rolled my eyes. We continued walking upstairs.

We arrived at the main entrance, leading by Hagrid. We walked few upstairs as an old lady, Professor waiting at the top of the stairs and greeted us all with her warm smile, "Welcome to Hogwarts."