Chapter 2: Hogwarts Express

"Mavy, have you done packing? You know that we can't be late or else you'll missed the train, honey." Lots of stuff need to be loaded in all of my trunks. Jeez, what a life.

"Yes, dad! 5 minutes more please!" I wore my casual outfits. Now, I need to find my sneakers. Where did I put it?

"Flixer! Where's my sneakers?" Flixer came in my room as he heard my call.

"On the floor, near your bed, Young Mistress Snape." He said as he pointed it. Damn, how can I forget that I put it there yesterday.

"Thanks!" I picked my sneakers and wear it.

"Make sure that you've got everything in your trunks and go down to dining room for breakfast." Dad walked out from my room as he came in to make sure I've packed everything, so I won't missed any of my stuff.

After packing my stuff and checked everything before I headed to dining room. Check, check and check. All done. Ohh! don't forget my wand. I rushed to dining room for breakfast.

"Done already? And your owl, Snowy?" Dad said while reading his Daily Prophet as usual. I nodded and take a sip of my hot chocolate. Flixer served me my breakfast. Bacon, sausages and a french toast.

Dad's black barn owl, Midnight flew above us with a letter on its leg. He read the letter and fold it back. He looked at me with disappointment,"Well Mavy, Albus want to meet me later. So I'll drop you off at King's Cross Station."

"Why?" I asked as my face turned from cheerful to sad face.

"Albus told me it's important Hogwarts business and need to brew some potions for hospital wing too." He sighed. "Child, please cheer up! We will meet each other almost all days at school." He beamed as pat my shoulder softly.

"Okay!"

"Good. I'll meet you at school and please don't eat too much sweets when you are in the train."

"Sure." I rolled my eyes as I answered his words.

~

"Alright, I want you to run towards that wall between platform 9 and 10. We're going to platform 9¾." As dad pointed the wall, I looked at signboard where I can't find platform 9¾. I rinsed my eyebrow, curiousity filling me up.

"Untill here, child. I need to go now," he sighed. He kissed the top of my head before he went back into his car. Dad cannot apparition directly at King's Cross Station because we were surrounded by Muggles, the non-magical folks. He waved his hand before he went off.

Here I am, alone at King's Cross. I pushed the trolley, looking for the platform. I just forgot where to go and I am so helpless. I saw a boy with his jet black messy hair asking the conductor. The man spat him which make him flinched. I walked toward him. "Looking for platform nine and three quarter?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Come on, children! Platform nine and three quarter is ahead!" A group of red hair family talked about the platform. Three ginger hair boys already ran toward the wall and disappeared. The boy who stood next to me already approach the woman. I tilted my head asking myself whether I have seen them somewhere. So I followed the boy.

"Do you know how to-" the boy was cut off by the woman. "To platform nine and three quarter? This is Ron's first time too!" she smiled warmly to us. She looked at me again and again. Did my face looks like a familliar to somebody that she know?

"What you both need to do is.. walk straight toward the wall. You've better run toward it if you're afraid," she explain. "Good luck," the girl wished him luck. The boy nodded and ran toward the wall. Disappear. I followed the woman's instruction and ran towards the wall as I close my eyes.