Chapter 11: The Truth

So here's the chapter that you had been waiting 💕 I'm sorry if I'm keep you guys waiting. So, enjoy!

P/s : Sorry if this chapter short 😅

‐--------‐--------------------------------------

"Are you done packing, Mavy?" I nodded. As he promised, both of us need to go back to Hogwarts. I sighed, zipping my bag. Harry owled me earlier, informing that he would like to meet me at Gryffindor common room.

The house elves doing their jobs, sending our stuffs to dad's office. Holding his hand, we went to Hogwarts by Floo Network.

"Let Flixie send your stuffs to upstairs. Meanwhile you, Mavy, sit here and listen to what I tell you how you and Potter related." He said while wiping off the dust. Step out from the fireplace, I took my seat.

"... It was an accident. Both of us were drunk that night..." He paused.

"Why Mum meet you that night?" Curiousity filling on me. He stare at me before answering  my question. "She came to apologise for cutting off our friendship-" I cut him off, "Cutting off friendship with you? Why?" Again he kept silent.

"I called her a Mudblood," He sighed. I was speechless, yet shocked. Mudblood frequently used by pureblood families to those Muggle-born witches and wizards.

"Why?"

"I was out of my mind," I could see that his reaction on flashing back the incident. "Dad, I'm sure that she's forgive you too." I told him.  Sipping his tea, he gave me his small smile.

"Miss Snape, there's a boy looking for you." Flixie informing me. It must be Harry. Excusing myself, I went to Harry. "What's up, my twin sister?" I laughed, yet awkward after Harry calling me his twin.

We went Gryffindor common room as Harry give the Fat Lady a password to enter the room. The potrait swung open, exposing red theme common room. I was astounded, looking at the common.

Ron and Hermione had been waiting for me and Harry. "Well, it's quite awkward when Harry had crush on you, Mavy." Ron scratch his head awkwardly. Harry's face went red as tomato. "My half twin brother had crush on me, his own half twin sister?" I laughed. Harry groaning, asking me to stop laughing at him.

"So, Harry, how do you know that we are twins?"

"Dumbledore. He was there that night, the night when I looked at Mirror of Erised." Harry said. I tilted my head, how do he found the mirror? As long as I know, Dumbledore asked Mr. Flinch to keep the mirror out of reach for students.

Harry told me everything about us. It seems like Dumbledore really know the truth but he choose not to tell all the truth yet. I told dad that I will stay with the Golden Trio.

"Do you have any picture of Mum?" I asked Harry. He stared at me long enough before he shake his head. Flixie came with a glass of warm milk. "Master Snape asked you to drink this milk before you went to the bed," Flixie handed the milk to me. "Tell him, I'm not a BABY." Flixie bowed before she disappear from the common room.

"Overprotective father he is," Hermione tilted her head, "But he's bitter with other students." "Sometimes," I told her as I saw the Weasley twins came near us. "Well, hello little Snape." They greeted me. They used to call me 'Little Snape' since the every first time I step in this school. I had known them after they pranked dad by changing his office into pink colour. Kings of Mischief, they are.

"Ehemm," I recognised that voice. As I turned facing to the voice, it's really dad who crossed his arms. "Potter and Mavis, come with me." He said before he turn to walk away.

Harry and I were looking to each other before deciding to followed dad. "Where are we going at this late night?" He paused his pace, "To Dumbledore." He continued to walking.

After saying the password, we entered to the headmaster's office. It's seem that Dumbledore haven't sleep yet. "Come in, children!" He welcoming us, cheerfully.

"Do you know why I'm asking your father to bring you here?" He asked.

"It is about me and Harry?" He nodded. Dad seems so nervous as he holding his hands tightly. "I do understand that both you had been discovered that you are half-twins," Dumbledore overlooking at us, "Severus, my boy, I know it's difficult for you to tell Mavis about everything."

"Mavis, you have another family from your mother's side." Dumbledore beamed. "The Dursleys?" He nodded.

Harry going back to his dorm while dad escorting me back to common room. "Good night, Mavy." He said.

I was the one who woke early than others in Slytherin. Sitting on the couch, I stared blankly to fireplace. I saw Draco sitting next to me. "Is it true?" He asked. "Well, if I said that it was true, are we still friend?" I looking at him. "Are you out of your mind? Of course we are still friend, even you are Potter's half-twin sister." He hugged me.

"Bloody Baron told you?" He nodded. I guess everyone in Hogwarts already know about me and Harry. Goyle and Crabbe came an hour later as they told us that they already hungry. "Pigs" Draco mumbled, then I laughed.

As we entered The Great Hall, I ignored everyone who trying to ask me whether the rumour are true. We take our usual seats and take some foods. Since today had no classes, I used to help dad brewing potions at his classroom.

As for me and Harry, we spend time to know more about each other. Dad still hate him as always.