Chapter 7: New Startings Part 2

-With Laura-

Laura: (Shuts Locker Door and sees Tori, Raini and Maia Smiling evily at her)

Tori: Hey look what the cat dragged in...

Laura: (Thinking: Its ok Laur,BE TOUGH!!)

(Takes a deep breath) U talking about yourself sweety?

Raini: Wow, U finally spoke.Must have took u a year to be able to say that. (Smirks) Don't u think Maia?

Maia: To Be honest,I like the new look.

(Everyone in the hallway hears her compliment Laura and a crowd forms)

Maia: (Continues)But the "New Attitude" is so fake

Tori: Yea,That so-called comeback was SO fake

Raini: (Takes a step towards Laura)And you'll always be nerdy little Laura.

Laura:(Slient Fury)

Raini: Keeping quiet now aren't we, you should have done that since this conversation even started.

Laura: .....

Tori: So just shut up and let everyone see us beat you up

Maia:( Holding Video Camera)

Laura:

Okay That's It!!

(Everyone gasps)

-Ross walks into the hallway-

Ross: (Stands beside Calum) Hey Dude,What's Going on here?

Calum: (Points to Laura) Look there

-Back to Laura-

Laura: You know what? I am so sick and tired of this!U guys are such *!@#!! I been bullied for the past 8 years and I want it to stop,I've changed, things here are going to be different now, I'm the queen here, the awesome and cool one, and the only people here who would get bullied here are YOU ALL!! Okay? (Turns to the crowd) And anyone who has a problem with it can go *!@# yourselves! (Picks up her stuff and walks away.

(Everyone - Speechless)

Laura: (Before walking out to the garden, turns back and smirks)

-With Ross And Calum-

(Crowd Starts to disperse, Everyome was talking about Laura)

Calum: Dude did u see that,Did u see that??

Ross: Yes I did!!I was there.

Calum: U don't sound shocked, This isn't shocking at all?

Ross: (Lies) No, She is probably faking it,No one can change over one weekend.

Calum: If u say so...

Ross: (Thinks: Woah, That Laura Girl really had changed.She looks hot now)

-With Laura-

Laura: (Sitting at the bench in the Garden)

(Hears,"Laura? Laura Marie Marano?")

(Turns around)NATALIE!!!( Hugs Natalie)

Natalie: OMG! It has been slow long since I last saw you, When did u become a bad girl?

Laura: (Whispers: No, I didn't but I have to do this to not be bullied,Don't tell anyone)

Natalie: Of Course!Luckily You're still you and I'm still me, We have to catch up after school.(Bell Rings) I guess that's the bell?

Laura: Mhm, Come on, I show u around.

Natalie: Great Thanks!

Laura: Of Course Bestie! (Puts arm around Natalie)

A/N Hi Again!! Sorry for late updateMy exam is in 9 days and I am freaking out!! I wrote this on the bus trip back home...Hope u enjoy

And in the next chapter you will get to understand Natalie more...

Adios!! See u next Time!!

P.S. Please Comment and Vote for this story.☺