Chapter 17: The Carnival Date

Natalie's POV

Yes! I just called my mum and she said that I could go to Ross's House for a sleepover. But I just need to collect my belongings form my house before I make my way there.

But anyway, Ross and I were having fun at the carnival, he even won a Hello Kitty Plush for me!! Eeep! I am a huge Hello Kitty Fan, did you know that Hello Kitty is not a cat, but a british girl? Geek Moments...

But I DON'T CARE :)

So Ross and I also took a lot of rides and he was actually scared! He was literally Screaming throughout the whole ride! LOL...But, Its kinda cute... Well, He is the first guy to show his fears and that is something I want to have in a boyfriend, someone who is brave enough the show his TRUE feelings to others.. 

This date has been the best date I've ever had.But something is bothering me a bit.. some people came up to me to get autographs, I mean that's okay.But I'm still considering about the record deal. Should I accept? I don't know...

Ross: Natalie! Natalie! Hello?... (Waves hand in front of Natalie's Face) Hey Nat! 

Natalie: (Snaps out of her trance) Wh- (Gets cut off)

Ross: (Cuts her off by throwing cotton candy in her face)

Natalie: Hey!

Ross: What was up with that trance?

Natalie: Sorry, I'll-I'll tell you later.

Ross: Well Its about 10.30pm, you wanna go home and collect your stuff?

Natalie: Um sure

Ross: Come On! (Pulls her to the car)

And they get into the car to drive to Natalie's House.

 Natalie: Okay Ross, So I got a call a few days ago from a guy from RCA and- (gets cut off)

Ross: Seriously?!?

Natalie: Yup. They want to sign me with a record deal-(gets cut off again)

Ross: Awesome! That's great Nat, U have a wonderful voice

Natalie: Ya.. But I don't know whether I should accept their offer.. And how do you know how my voice sounds like?

Ross: Ermmm YouTube?

Natalie: (Sarcastic) Sure...

Natalie: So you really think I should accept their offer?

Ross: Definetely.

Natalie: Okay Thanks (Hugs Him)

Ross: Hey Hey Hey, Driving here (Thinks: Her Hugs are nice)

Natalie: Okay Okay.. (Giggles)

Ross: (Smiles)

-Okay..Gonna Skip the driving-

-And now they are to Drive to Natalie's house to pick up Nat's Sleepover Clothes-

Ross's POV

We reached Natalie's House and went in to pick up the clothes. While Natalie was in her room, Joan, Vanessa and Laura were interviewing me. CREEPY~

But the good thing is, I think I'm really falling for Natalie, and fast. AND Laura seems to believe that I really have changed.Thats good too.I don't wanna be enemies with one of Nat's Bestfriends.

Laura's POV

Wow.Ross really seems to be earnest about this.Well good for him... and Natalie

Wait, What was that?

Oh come on, u know u like him

No I don't.Natalie likes him.NOT me

Sure~ but u and I know how u really feel.

Wha??

What was that? Am I Jealous of Nat? No way.Do I like Ross? Again, No way.

Sure~ Sure~ That's what u say.

Okay.I am going crazy.whatever.I don't like him.

Do I?

Natalie: (Comes Down the stairs)Okay.I'm ready :)

Ross: (Stands up) Well It was nice to be interviewed by you Joan and you guys (looks at Laura and Vanessa)And don't worry, I'll take care of her.

Natalie: Sure~ miss black belt in Taekwondo can't take care of herself. :|

Ross: (Chuckles) Well we have to get going.Bye Joan, Bye Vanessa and Laura

Joan, Vanessa and Laura: Bye!!

Vanessa: Enjoy Lovebirds!!

Joan: Stay safe! Use Protection!

Nat: Mum! I WON'T.

Laura: (Waves at them and smiles weakly)

Natalie's POV

What was up with Laura?

I hope she's ok...

A/N Hey guys...Thanks for the new reads

I know I've been away for a LONGGG time.But only because I had a major exam which the entire Nation is having.So I needed to study. I AM SOO SORRY!! But my last paper ended today and ..

I....

AM...

FREE!!!!

So chapter rate will increase, And I live in Singapore, so u can check up about the exam.And I also had Taekwondo exam so I had to train.Ya, I take Taekwondo.

Please read my other story called, " Getting Her Back" its also a Raura story :) and vote for these stories and comment :)

- TTYL