Chapter 33:

Ross's POV

After 10mins for walking, we finally reached the beach

"Oh Wow it's beautiful.... We don't really have beaches like this in Nashville." She said.

"Ya....LA still have one of the best beaches."

"True dat!"

We spent about half an hour there, and then went to eat some ice-cream. I wanted to pay but this girl is really fast in taking out her money. REAL FAST.

We went back to the rocks to sit on and eat the ice-cream.

"So, met any guys in Nashville?" I asked.

"Not really, now I'm focused on my career, I guess there's really no time for a relationship." She replied.

"Eh, don't worry, you'll find someone awesome," I told her.

"Thanks."

Silence.

"But if anyone breaks your heart, I'll go after him,"

"Awe thanks bro." She smiled.

Damn I love that smile.

"How about you, any lucky girl that caught your eye?"

"Ur-Um-No, I-"

"Dude don't lie, come on who is it?!" She jumped up and down excitedly.

"Eh...." I looked down. Isn't it awkward to tell you ex who your date is?

Well, she is my best friend.

"Well?" She asked.

"It's Laura."

"....Eeppp!!!! Ooooo Raura!! I can't believe Laura actually liked a guy!! Dude you better not break her heart or I'll break you, you guys must invite me to the wedding, I know the best planner in town-" she started to ramble on.

Wow, she genuinely happy.
She's moved on.

And I should too.

"Hey Hey Hey when were we talking about a wedding? I just asked her out last night."

"Oh....So that was why you both held hands."

"Y-You noticed?"

"Obviously.😑 Hey so when's the date?"

"Um, I don't know...."

"Well, go ask her!!"

"But How?"

"The same as last time, however you did it, she said yes right?"

"Yup."

"Well, I suggest you to get a bouquet and a box of chocolates, go to her front door and ask her out!!"

"Fine Fine Fine, Chill Gurl. Let's lay off the sugar for now."

"Sorry, Romance makes me feel so happy!!😄😄"

Well my best friend is still so cute.

After we finished our ice-creams, we walked back home. Well, She said her foot was fine, so I didn't need to piggyback her around.

Once we go home, Riker And Rydel looked at us, then simultaneously smirked at us.

What?

"Um, Guys? Could you lay off the smirks?" Nat asked.

They stopped the smirking and Riker asked," So.... Noss?"

(A/N I know it's a weird ship name)

"No, why you ask? We're best friends now," Natalie clarified.

"You sure? Cause this happened!" Rydel picked up the remote and switched on the television.

"Hey It's Emily Carrel from GossipChannelDaily, and we have a new report swirling around Ross Lynch, Headliner of Pop-Rock Band, R5, and starring in Disney's Austin and Ally."

"What? Wait why am I on the news?" I asked.

I think I'm gonna find out soon.

"Shut Up! I wanna listen," Rydel shushed me.

Well.😕

"Just today, Ross Lynch was spotted with his ex-flame, Natalie Phillips, new recording artist and covergirl spokesperson. He had just came back from Australia with Laura Marano, his co-star on Austin and Ally, and it seems like Natalie came back to visit him! We heard they broke up about a month ago, but she came back, seems like someone missed him😏. Need proof they are dating again? Well, immediately after he came back, he took a selfie with her and a caption 'this awesome gurllll is back!! Let the fun begin!!' Looks like he misses her too. And please, no two hot and talented people like them can resist each other, I mean look at them."

A pic of Natalie and Me posing for a selfie I took earlier on showed up.

"And, at around noon, Ross Lynch was seen piggybacking Natalie Phillips to the beach, talk about cute!!"

And then up came 4 pics of Natalie on my back, laughing and talking

"Swoon~ Imma say this once, I mean they were so happy together, I wouldn't be surprised if they got back together."

Then a clip of Me popped up," She's the best thing that's ever happened to me😄" oh, I said this in an interview 1 week before the break up.

Then another clip (well, audio) of Natalie talking in an interview in Sydney. ""I haven't and I really regret it, but even if he was listening, I would tell him that he always has a special place in my heart even if we go our separate ways and never ever see each other again, I will always love him, he's awesome and tons of girls will kill to date him, he's a heartthrob. And finally, please try to forget about me, cause When I left, his sister told me he wouldn't even leave his room so yeah. But I don't think he would be listening I mean he's really busy with his album for his band and his new season for his TV show,"

"See? I mean I could be wrong, but personally, I ship them and hope they get back together soon. But if you think otherwise, yo, tweet me @EmilyCarrel. Thanks For Watching And See You Next Time"

And the TV went blank.

"I swear....." Natalie said

"That we are" I continued.

"Are NOT DATING." We said simultaneously.

"Ok Ok Chill Guys...." Rydel said.

"Well the Internet is going crazy over this, you guys gotta do something," Riker advised us.

Natalie's POV

"Hey Ross, how about asking Laura out now, it's would divert the attention from Noss" I suggested.

"Eeeepp!! Raura!!"

"Ur-Uh S-Sure!!" He replied.

"Okay, let's go get the supplies tho, I'm helping out on this first date," I said.

"Okay."

Laura's POV

"But if you think otherwise, yo, tweet me @EmilyCarrel. Thanks For Watching And See You Next Time"

👿👿