Chapter 3

I sauntered into my room joyfully to have my makeup removed, headed to the bathroom to have a bubble bath with my olive gel before adding a few cap of bakhoor drop into the tube!

Uhmm i feel warm not even wanting to leave the bathroom but i have no option than to.

I stepped out of the bathroom, drained my skin with a hand towel, applied my baby oil before changing into a casual outfit "an open pant with a crop top! I went searching for my diary just to update today's incidence which occurred between myself and Mr.Razak, he's kinda gross i hissed.

Where could my diary be? I can't see it anywhere! "Amyh! "Amyh!

Yes she responded rushing into the room, "Are you ohk dear? She asked worried even checking me out

Yeah I'm fine amyh only that i can't find my diary anywhere, have you perhaps seen where i kept it last?

You really freaked me out! Was that why you were yelling my name? "Seriously i thought it was something totally different! Well i don't know were you kept it, but check your wardrobe, it should be in there probably she cooed making her way to the wardrobe.

It's really been a while since i had my diary session! I said wanting to cry

Here! She handed to me with a smile saying, "you always won't check for your things before reaching out for help, I mean see i found it and it wasn't even hard to locate.. always stay focus she pinched my cheeks.

Uhmm! I sigh and pulled her into a tight hug, i love you amyh, what will become of me without you? I'm lost without you amyh!

I love you too dear, she whispered before releasing her self from my hug! Quickly come out for lunch dear she said moving out of the room

Yeah amyh i will be right there in no time let me just spend a few seconds with my second best friend i said with a smile just then, I unlocked my diary with a password before writing as such:

Dear Diary!
I'm gonna start by apologizing for not having my diary session with you for the past few day's, i Missed you so very much and wish to be with you all the time.
Today, i went to school only for Mr.Razak to get me pissed off and also gave an empty threat saying he's gonna make me carry over his course, but i thank God an unknown person lecturer per-say came to my aid which he did a very huge favor to me! You know we hold unto promises diary, so today let's make another promise of paying back such favor with immediate effect!

Yeah secondly, myself and rumyh went to bayero mall for some chocolate and ice cream, it was really awesome you needed to see, but don't worry i saw every thing for us and again i brought back home with me two party bucket of maltesers chocolate and other chocolate bar!  You shouldn't worry I'm gonna eat for us both no hard feeling! So the eye opening really made me swipe-left Mr.razak's threat.