Chapter 9

*What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.*

*****
It's being three days since amyh had passed away, daddy assembled a few friend of his, uncle sa'ad and aunt khairiyya as well as mummy to inform them that he would like jawaahir to move in with them and about her responsibilities, he's gonna take care of them all by Allah's grace.

Do any of you have an objection to what I just announced? He questioned

Silence was all that filled the sitting room, as he repeats the question once again politely.

There isn't any need for objection Alhj. Khamis uncle sa'ad uttered

What's even there to object, besides you're a man of integrity, and again you're her uncle as well so why should we feel the need to object when we're certain jawaahir won't have any reason to complain aunt khairiyya voiced.

Daddy heaved a sigh and stared at them for a few seconds and said, well i wouldn't want it to look like i over powered you all that's why i asked if you all have any objection, but since you all agreed alhamdullilah, I'm please to announce that jawaahir is gonna move into my house immediately after her recovery.

You see she's gonna fit in perfectly cos rumaysah is her friend, cousin so she won't really find it very hard to overcome her shock mummy chirped.

Yeah and may Allah(S.W.A) see you through two of daddy's friends said in unison.

The three days prayers was said as everyone left.

                            *******
It's being three days now, jawaahir hasn't woken up and all that the Dr. Always says is she's gonna be fine, she will soon wake-up but when? Rumyh said sadly.

Inthisar heaved a sigh and said she's gonna be fine insha Allah, can't you see she's looking better now not compared to the first day the incidence occurred.

Yeah! you've being here ever since she was hospitalized why not you go home and get some rest inthisaar!

I can't leave jawyh in this state, and you! You can't stay all by yourself, you need someone close.!

Thanks inthisaar, you're indeed a good friend.

Inthisaar smiled and clasp her hand in jawaahir's muttering some Dua.

*******
My eyelids were too heavy to be opened. I can't stand this anymore, i need to wake-up, scream, hug amyh and tell her how bad of a nightmare i had. I used all my strength/energy to clench my both hands into a fist but one of it was held by whom I don't know, so i tried opening my eyes slowly. My vision turned from blurry to clear gradually which made me observe my surrounding and i was shock to see that, i wasn't in my room.

Where..... I'm...... My voice cracked.

Jawaahir! You're awake? Alhmdullillah inthisar and rumyh uttered in unison.

I'm gonna get the Dr. Inthisaar please look after her.

Yes.

I tilted my head to the left where inthisaar was sitting with my hand clasp in hers. I also wasn't surprised to see a stand attached with a packet of liquid, where it's been attached to a needle and inserted in my right hand.