Chapter 18

Zahra shut down her car at inthisaar's gate without uttering a word to the ladies sitting at owner's spot.

"It's like we've arrived. Said rumyh trying to open the car door. however, it was bolted. Rumyh tried again but still not giving any feeling of movement.

"Do not damage my car door handle" came zahra's voice for the first time since her journey to inthisaar's started.

If you really don't want me to damage it, then why not you unlock the door, for good. Rumyh verbalized with a piercing voice.

"Do as she says zahra! I voiced peevishly typing away on my phone.

She did exactly as I've stated. However, it was with a catcall, expressing great dislike about my power to enforce rules and give orders.

"Don't keep me waiting, she mumbled softly, shifting her gaze away from mine. We payed no attention to her words as we move towards the gate were we met two soldiers serving as the house guards.

I won't lie but my heart skipped

Our steps was on hold as we reached the house entrance when suddenly a soldier, i could tell was a sergent halted us asking if we had an appointment with any of the house members. I shook my head with a strong mind saying; "Good-day Mr. Sergent, actually we came to see our friend "inthisaar"

Does she know about your coming? came a corporal's voice this time around.

What a question, does it take alot of inquiries before you would see or enter a lieutenant-general's house.

I mentally rolled my eyes unminding his query by dialling inthisaar's number and in no time she picked.

"Hello! Jawaaahir

"Hi-bae, "Rumyh and I are outside your gate, would you mind coming to usher us in?

Sure! Why not. Came her reply in excitement and in no time, she was out.

Come and see honouring by the soldiers! It's virtually a good thing to know someone prestigious. I mean even your stands would increase and be respected.

"Come in, said the sergent along with a salute.

What a fake man, as if he wasn't the one interrogating us earlier. I mumbled with a straight face as we walked side by side into the house. What literally captured my heart on entering the main parlour, was an aquarium and in it, was an artificial mergirl swimming. The light which appeared in the fish tank made it look superb. Addition to that was a carved pumpkins with the name "lieutenant-genenal Khamal Ali" placed above.

Beautiful i muttered shifting my gaze from the attraction! "Rumyh, I'm in love with this craft. I said with a smile.

Same as I. she mumbled silently before flopping on a divan as we all steal enough glances at the sitting room.

Assalaamu alaykum! came a beautiful woman dressed in a maroon material, smile coated on her face. Her charismatic nature made rumyh and i slipped to the floor for some greetings.

"Good afternoon ma'am! We both say in unison.

Hello sweethearts, c'mon leave the rug and sit on the divan! "inthy, get them a light meal. She cooed softly.

Yes momma, that's what I'm about doing. Inthisaar responded from the kitchen and after a while, she brought us; something relished with bread and potatoes. I don't know what the name is actually, Another was a pile of Tofu, shredded chicken, crossaint with tamarind juice.

"Eat something, I'm really happy to see you both, I can't explain further. Said inthisaar dropping off the tray on her as she sat next to me.

"Whom amongst you is "Jawaaahir? Asked inthisaar's mum with a smile.