Chapter 12

I struggled to escape from their assailant's grasp but couldn't, let go of me i hollered with an attempt to bite the guard holding me by my right hand when he suddenly tightens his thumb and index finger on my chin.

You are a mischievous girl he said with a smirk.

Please soften your hold, you're hurting her really bad inthisaar cooed as tears formed in her eyes which she blink it off.

Quiet! Not another word from either of you, you saw what she did to a senior lecturer earlier, you didn't stop her and now you are beseeching. She has said more than enough and you too one of the security guard voice out iniquitously.

Jawaaahir whatever I'm gonna say shouldn't be argued, don't say a word. Just listen if possible act like its the real truth she whispered into my ears.

*throat cleared * Security sir! You asked me not to utter any word nor beseech but it's Jawaaahir we're talking about here. She has never being found guilty of anything nor has she ever being taking to the security office until today. If you reason, you will see that she isn't her normal self, she is possess by a jinn!

Jinn? I whispered glancing at her

Giving me a sideways glance, she said,.... Don't say a word.

I thought as much and what left me baffled is how she does not behave like other ladies, how energetic and fearless she is! She's eccentric one of the soft hearted security guard said.

You amaze me, how could you believe what she just said! Ain't you familiar with this kind of witty ladies? And is this how people possess by evil spirit behave? For the last time if you speak again, I won't hesitate to slap you he said in fury pointing at inthisaar. Just then, we arrived at the division.

The force in their shove made me fall on my kneels and with a hit on my head on the middle table placed in the office.

Why will you push her this way? She is a lady please have some respect a security lady said.

This isn't a lady to sympathize with, if only you knew what she did to a senior lecturer who just report earlier this morning. She's such a vile and violent person. She's a street child he added.

What he said about me made me loose it by hurling my shoe at him! In a harsh tone I said if you ever speak ill of my manner wallahi i won't hesitate to hit you again. Shege

The head security watched every thing that happened between Jawaaahir and one of his guard's he strode quietly to where they were.

Khasim! Your job is to protect, watch and bring Criminals here. That is, any person who is guilty of a crime, notably breaking the law and not to speak mal- about them, now if you could excuse us he spoke with authority.

Yes sir!

He furrowed his brows and concentrated on me, what kind of a lady are you? Why would you do that?  Did you realize he is a security guard he shouted. Who gave you the right to hurl your shoe at him? Not even that, what gave you the privilege to attack a senior lecturer? Do your parents not teach you manners. He questioned again as he writes on an opened file.

Take her away and ensure she is put behind bars he told the female guard.

C'mon let's go she pushed me.

Don't you dare shove me that way i warned moving towards the head of securities. You can't do this to me sir, you haven't listen to my explanation.

You will explain after you are dealt with.

Fine! Fine, if you dare put me behind that useless bar, then make sure I remain there till eternity otherwise, if i find my way out! I swear I'm gonna kill him and by then this place will be too small to contain me because my name will be the news headlines. I sparked