The Haunting Of Dracula's Castle Part 2 : Rude Arrival

The plane ride was smooth but very dangerous it began to storm as soon as we got to Transylvania.
Mr. Fax the organizer of the trip and my journalist teacher, came along with all of the college students wanting to come on the trip.

As soon as we got off the plane we headed to a hotel to get settled once we were the bus driving us to the castle came and picked us all up.

"This place looks so gloomy." Rose said beside me looking outside.

"We just got here and it's fall time so what do you expect Rose." Rodney said laughing.

"Alright, Jackass I knew that." Rose said with a groan and looked back out the window of the bus.

It took us a little more than a hour to arrive there and I began to feel mixed vibes as we approached the castle. I knew I wanted to come on this trip but something told me what we were going to be dealing with was way more than we expected.

I looked over to left of the aisle to a few minutes later and saw Anna and Rodney making out on the bus I turned away in disgust and put my earphones in.

I didn't tell anyone about my dream because I thought it wasn't important. Rodney wouldn't kill me,perhaps I was dreaming like that because of the research I read the night before. Dracula was a cold blooded man but all he wanted was love why didn't he just go and get a regular woman like a normal person instead of killing his victims?

We soon approached the front of the castle, It looked deserted like no one had been there in years. Mr. Fax got off the bus and breathed in the air "Well kids we're going to be safe and explore this hell hole." He said. Rodney chuckled as he looked out this window at Mr. Fax then looked over to me.

I held his gaze for only a moment but tore away quickly putting my earphones in my satchel and fixing my glasses. Once everyone was off the bus we explored the main lobby that was aka "Dracula's living room." Two bony old men sat at a desk typing on the computers. Mr. Fax walked up to the front desk. "Hi, I'm Mr. Daniel Fax, I'm here from Cambridge college to get a tour of the Castle." He said. One of the old men looked up from their desk and one of the old man came from behind the desk. Rose gasped as she saw the man's figure he looked more skinnier than stick. "Right this way everyone." He said and we followed him down the hallway to the next room.

I watched as the area we were at started to turn into a library. "This is huge man!" Jacob Wright said beside Jeremy South. "Oh please, I've seen bigger." Jeremy said rolling his eyes. The bony man turned around to look at everyone. "This was Dracula's study, He read all of these books." The bony man said.
I looked at the books around the room and took pictures with my phone but suddenly a blue flare showed up across my screen I turned off my phone and looked over my phone but nothing was there.
A hand came on my shoulder and I jumped. Rodney stared at me with worried eyes "Ivy, you've been avoiding me this whole trip why are you?" He said. I looked at his sad puppy eyes and gave in "Its nothing I just had a really bad dream last night that freaked me out." I said looking at the ground. "Well you had me worried." He said looking at me.
Before we knew it the rest of the group had left to the next room.
"Crap, their leaving." I said. Rodney grabbed my hand and I looked back at him. The warmth between our touch creating exhilarating electricity I felt a reaction between us. "W-What"s wrong?" I asked. "I see a blue flare." He said not letting go of my hand.
I followed his gaze to the hallway and we both walked hand in hand through the hallway. "You can see it too?" I said. "Yeah I can." He said not taking his gaze away from the hallway. His face was stern like he was concerned or frustrated about something.

When we reached the middle of the hallway Rodney had stopped walking. "What is it." I said. "Ivy, help me." He said shaking now. "What?" I said. Suddenly Rodney had fallen to the ground the blue flare approach him. "Rodney!" I said yelling. I waved the blue flared away but it was too late the flare was now in his body and his body began to tremble. I back away quickly now on the ground and yelled help. Mr. Fax ran quickly to me the others following him.

Jacob had scooted me away from Rodney while Anna and Mr. Fax examined Rodney's body. He was still trembling his eyes still closed. The bony man stood there terror in his eyes.
"The boy is being possessed by a spirit!" He said. "You all must leave quickly!" He said.

"We're not leaving without him! I said. Rose ran towards me and helped me up. "Ivy it's no use he's gone now the spirit has taken over his body. She said. I started to cry and sob as Rose held my shoulders and helped me out of the castle.

Once we were on the bus everyone was silent. "No one shall speak of this." Mr. Fax said. "No one go back to that castle." He said continuing. I shook my head still crying Rose hugged me tightly "You're okay Ivy." She said. "But he's not I'm so stupid!" I yelled.

Anna turned towards me her eyes filled with anger "If you didn't go sneaking off with my boyfriend this would've never happen!" Anna said. "Oh drop dead bitch!" Rose said. Anna started to get up Mr. Fax pulled Rose back to her seat "Enough!" He yelled.

"Ivy, this isn't you're fault." He said comforting me. "So what do we do now Mr. Fax?" Jermey said.

"Well its dangerous to go back so we can't go back." Mr. Fax said.

"B-But what about Rodney?" I said shaking a bit.

"Its out of our hands Ivy." Mr. Fax said sighing.

"Now everyone rest, we still have a few days here so whether you like it or not we all have to get along." Mr. Fax said looking at Rose and Anna.

Rose groaned and Anna sunk down in her seat. I laid against the window the cold air being comforting to my wet teared up face. This was all my fault if I would've never saw that blue flare none of this wouldve happened.

Now Rodney was gone and I feared for our safety here. I feel so bad now that I want to throw up.