The Haunting Of Dracula's Castle Part 4: My Love

Danger was upon us all I couldn't even look at Rose's legs without being terrified of the spirit we were dealing with.
Jacob bent down to examine Rose's leg as she winced in pain.
"We have to get out of here now." Jacob said while looking at Rose.
"Guys this isn't even funny anymore my legs are halfway broken!" Rose yelled.
"Rose be quiet you'll piss him off." Jeremy said.

"What's the point I knew this was a bad idea in the first place!" Rose said between groans.
I sighed and looked around the room we were in the library where we first came in so the exit isn't far from here.
"Ivy, do you know the danger were in now?" Rose said.
"Of course I know.. I just am confused about earlier he told me to come to him." I said
Jeremy looked down at the ground a bit confused and he closed his eyes and thought for a minute.
"You're what the ghost wants he's using Rodney's body to get to you." Jeremy finally said.
"Dude, fuck that I want to live." Jacob said starting to pick up Rose.
The bites on Rose's leg look deadly and Rose could possibly die any minute we have to leave quickly.
I didn't want the ghost to get me.
"Guys we may be dealing with the ghost of Dracula." Jeremy said.

"What?!" Jacob said
It all was starting to make sense the research I read before the trip, the dream I had everything started to fit together. I was the love that Dracula wanted so he used Rodney's body to get me to come to him.

"We have to give him what he wants in order to set Rodney free." I said.

"Are you crazy, you could get killed!" Jacob said yelling.

Jeremy looked at me, a concerned look on his face "You will die Ivy and I know you will giving you're soul to a spirit is deadly." He said.

I took a deep breathe I knew I was going to die. Jeremy looked around the library and grabbed a big book that was heavy he put it on the table and began flipping through the pages.

Jacob walked over and shook his head "What are you going to do pray for her?" He said.

"No, you idiot my mom once taught me the prayer to say to a evil spirit once it has taken the soul it wants it could help Ivy pass through the other world where the spirit is without her dying." Jeremy said still flipping the pages.

"So technically you are praying?" Jacob said.

"Oh shut up Jacob." Jeremy said.

Rose was now unconscious, she had fainted and her skin started to turn blue. Jacob ran towards Rose that was on the floor and held her hand.

"Guys, I can't feel her pulse." Jacob said listening to her pulse.

Jeremy stood and walked towards Rose and felt her forehead "She passing through to the other world where the spirits pass through, she was too in shock." He said now running back to book.

"Ivy you have to go find the spirit now!" Jeremy yelled.

"I c-can't do that it's dangerous!" I said stuttering.

"Yes you can I believe in you, It's the only way you can save Rose." Jeremy said.

He now walked towards me and squeezed my hand "Trust me." Jeremy said.

"You have to hurry Ivy!" Jacob said "Her heart rate is dropping." He said.

I ran out the library, the room feeling cold and tensed again the spirit was now in the lobby waiting for me.

"Come out please.." I said holding the cross around my neck.

"God cannot save you my love, you belong with me." The spirit said walking towards me.

"I will come with you just let my friend live please." I said looking at the spirit.

The spirit turned into the form of Rodney again, My weakness. He knew what my weakness was and I wasn't going to let it get to me.

"Let go of you're fear then." He said walking around me.

I watched as he touched my hair and I stepped back away from him. "Let go of you're fear Ivy, you know I've been coming for you." The spirit said.

"You know who I am, you've been known." He said.

I closed my eyes wishing this was all a nightmare Dracula isn't real he can't be real. "Why do you want me?" I said.

"You out of all the women, you never believed in my existence." He said.

"You're Dracula.." I said.

"Yes darling, now let go of you're fear so you can live me through all eternity." He said.

I opened my eyes and looked at Rodney in the form of the spirit "Yes..." The spirit said taking my hand.

I closed my eyes trying to prevent myself from screaming, I couldn't believe I was about to enter the world of the dead not only will I be dead but I may be dead for good.

"Keep you're eyes closed." The spirit said.

I gasped as I felt myself become cold and my muscles tensing up from the spirit's pressure It felt painful like a knife cutting through my heart. Did death really feel like this?, Is this how it feels to be dead.

"Open you're eyes." He said. I opened my eyes to see my body laying on the ground. I gasped with fear and I turned around to see Dracula in his true form. I screamed and he laughed his voice sounding raspy and cold.

His cold eyes focused on me with a hungry look. "You're friend will live." He said pointing to the library.

I looked in the room seeing Rose's eyes open and Jacob caressing her head "Where is Ivy?" she asked.

"Ivy, is in the world of the dead." Jeremy said still flipping through the book he was before I left.

"You have to get her out Jeremy!" Rose yelled. Jacob held her and kept her down. "Rose you need to calm down before you go unconscious again.

I started cry I was really dead.. If Jeremy doesn't save me in time I could be stuck here forever living eternity with Dracula.

"Come my love." He said holding out his hand to me.

"No..no I'm not dead you're not real!" I said yelling I began to get scared.

I pushed him away running as fast as I could away from him but he was faster and he caught me in his grasp not letting me go. "Stop!" I said trying to get free.

"You're really not like the others falling for me was so easy with them was so easy but, you are different and I liked that." He said while having a firm grip on my arm.

I screamed as loud as I could "Help me please someone!" I said. No one could save me now. I was stuck here until Jeremy saved me.

Dracula put his hand over my mouth and I fell unconscious from his hand on my mouth it felt like a drug being injected in my mouth but before I knew it he had broken my neck.

"You will soon realize you belong to me." He whispered in my ear.