The Haunting Of Dracula's Castle Part 6: Sleep Like Death

Jeremy POV.

I'm alone with no one here I started to pant and my nose started to bleed on Ivy's lifeless body.
"You need to wake up.." I whispered to Ivy my eyes filling with tears.
What was she holding onto so tightly? Why was the chant not working?
I kept chanting and praying. Jacob and Rose were dead now so I had no one to keep me calm.
My heart is heavy from the powerful impact I'm putting in this chant.
Everyone shouldn't be dead..

Ivy POV.
I wake up with blood on my shirt and I'm chained to a wall.
I try to break free of the shackles that were preventing me to move but I end up cutting my hands trying to get it open.
"Someone help!" I said yelling.
As I yell as usual no one comes. I sat there for a minute thinking. I wish this was all a nightmare. My friends are probably wondering why I'm not back yet.
Jeremy's chant isn't taking any affect on me.

I look around the floor for something to unlock the shackles and find a metal looking wrench on the floor.
I began immediately prying at the locks and they finally opened. I sighed in relief as the shackles fell carefully off  my now red wrist.

I began to move quickly to the dungeon door trying to break it open after several kicks the latch to the floor broke and I escaped from the tower room.

After getting down to lower ground, I walked to the entrance of the castle still whimpering in pain. I ran as fast as I could to the library calling out my friends names. 

I had to get to my body before I'm stuck dead forever. I went into the body seeing Jeremy his hands were in prayer stance and his nose was bleeding. Had he been praying this entire time?

Did he think I was dead? I ran to my body, laying beside my pale lifeless face I closed my eyes and finally I was back to myself.

I gasped as I found myself back alive, Jeremy opened his eyes his nose still bleeding from the impact of the prayer he smiled and hugged me.

"I thought you were dead!" He said still hugging me.

I smiled "Where are the others?" I said.

Jeremy's eyes changed from happiness to sadness "Their dead Ivy." He said his voice sounding flat trying not to show emotion.

"What?!" I yelled in disbelief "Y-You're lying." I said stuttering my heart dropped.

Rose...Rose..she's dead.

"She was suppose to be alive!" I said. "You lied to me." I said looking at him.

"It wasn't my fault!" Jeremy said taking my hands.

"Are possessed to?" I said crying. "Did you kill my friends?" I said.

"W-Why would you accuse me?" Jeremy said in disbelief.

"Because lately the people I love have been turning against me." I said.

He backed away laughing "You think I loved you?" He said still laughing.

"What's funny?" I said picking up a sharp piece of glass and hiding it behind me.

"You actually believed I was trying to save you from being dead I brought you back so I can kill you my damn self." He said. 

I gasped still holding the piece of glass in my hand "What's you're problem?" I said crying.

"Ivy..Ivy.. You think it's all about you." He said his voice trailing off.

"Jeremy, you're not yourself." I said.

"Myself?" He laughed "You're not yourself Ivy everyone you loved left you." He said.

"Think about it Rodney, Rose." He said walking towards me "You got on their nerves so much." He said. 

"You're horrible get out Jeremy's body!" I said yelling.

Jeremy's eyes turned a hint of red "You already knew I killed him didn't you?" He said.

"And for the women I've killed you deserve one of them you wretched girl!" He said throwing a knife at me.

The knife sliced my arm and I screamed in pain "Why are you doing this?!" I said.

"I'm doing this for many reasons, women are stupid, pathetic creatures." He said. I limped out the room running towards the entrance.

"You think you can outrun me?!" He ran towards me with high amounts of speed and kicked me across the room. My back hitting against the wall was now bleeding from the impact of the kick.

I got up trying to crawl out the door. Before I could get out the door I was lifted from the spot I was crawling and threw across the room.

My screams caught in between my throat and blood came out of my mouth "Now you will die like the rest of you're friends." He said stabbing me in stomach.

I began to get unconscious and I drifted off in a sleep that felt like death...

Or was it?