The Haunting Of Dracula's Castle Part 8

Tonight was the dance and I was getting ready with Rose flat ironing my hair.
Jeremy texted me and told me  he'll meet me by my dorm so we can walk together. I was a bit nervous due to the series of dreams I was having I knew it was all not real and a nightmare but something told me otherwise.

"Tonight is going to be great Ivy." Rose said hands on my shoulders. "Its Halloween, of course it's going to be great." I said. "Jeremy will also make it great." She said. I hope so I really did nothing was going to ruin tonight.
Rose started helping me slip on my costume I was a nurse with blood all over my hands. Rose dressed up as a bunny rabbit.

I felt it in my temples something was going to happen, Yeah something probably bad or good.

"Come on daisy day dream get you're head out of the gutter." Rose said patting me on the shoulder and leading me out my dorm to find Jeremy in a police officer outfit.

"Evening Officer." Rose said giving a wink at me and walking away. Me and Jeremy were alone walking towards the dining hall where the Halloween dance was held.

After a few minutes of silence Jeremy cleared his throat "So..Are you cold?" Jeremy said walking beside me.

I could tell he was trying to make small talk and the awkward silence was more awkward than ever. "Yes I'm a bit cold." I said.

He looked at what I was wearing and chuckled a bit "No wonder you're cold you have on fishnets and a nursing dress with red high heels." Jeremy said passing over his hoodie.

I took the hoodie wrapping it around myself. We were halfway to the dining hall until we heard a sound in the bushes.

"What was that?" Jeremy said looking at the bushes.

"I don't know." I said starting to walk faster. 

"Shouldn't we see what it is though?" Jeremy said not walking beside me. 

"Why should we?" I said shivering a bit from the cold.

Jeremy ignored my question and went over to the bushes. I got the feeling again. That feeling when I ate the strawberry and nearly choked. The feeling during that dream..

I grabbed Jeremy's wrist he shoved me off and went to the bushes. "W-We should go everyone is waiting for us." I said.

"Are you scared?" Jeremy said not looking at me.

"Yes now can we-" I said not finishing my sentence I saw a strawberry on the ground several strawberries they were black.

"You thought this was over?" Jeremy said still not looking at me I dropped to the ground clenching my chest.

"Jeremy please it's not you." I said scooting backwards.

"Oh it's me alright, you thought I was Jeremy." Jeremy said turning around.

I gasped from fear and scooted back a little more. Jeremy's eyes had turned a bright red his pupil black and skin pale.

I got up from the ground my hands and legs shaky. As soon I gained my composure I ran as quickly as I could to the dining hall looking for Rose and the others.

As soon as I found Rose, I turned into a panic mode. I was shaking and screaming while talking. Rose, Rodney and Jacob had to take me in a empty room to calm me down.

"What the hell is going on with you?" Rodney said looking at me.

"H-He" I said stuttering and trying not to sob.

"Ivy, calm down." Rose said looking into my eyes. "Where's Jeremy Ivy?" Jacob said.

"It's Dracula!" I said screaming. Rose held my shoulders "Was this the dream you were having about?" She said. 

Suddenly the door to the room we were in swung open. I went behind Rodney and Rose. "Where is she?" The spirit that was now Jeremy said.

"Leave her alone." Jacob said yelling also standing in front of me.

"Get away from behind them my love so we can go home." The spirit said.

"The hell I'd like to see you try." Rodney said picking up a knife on the ground and throwing it at the spirit.

"I'm already dead you imbecile, Which means I have no problem killing you." The spirit said now throwing the knife back at Rodney in his chest.

I ran towards Rodney and held him crying. Rose charged towards the spirit but it grabbed her neck with incredible force.

I heard her neck cracking in his fingertips and I screamed looking away he broke her neck with his hands and she fell to the ground.

Jacob picked up a ruler and stabbed the spirit in the chest but was impaled back by the spirit. I screamed and cried as all my friends were being killed.

The spirit looked at me it's eyes thirsty and willing to take on anyone in this room.  I scooted back as the spirit walked towards me. 

"This won't hurt a bit." He said putting something through my stomach I screamed and cried as it went through blood getting on my dress.

I was being impaled by him and I knew I was going to die drastically I closed my eyes and cried and prayed for the pain to stop.

Before I knew it everything was blurry and black and dark. 

The end of this story

*Author note*

Honestly I felt like I didn't give full effort in this story to be honest I wrote it for the Halloween contest but once I started getting more views I continued typing this story please follow and continue reading my books I publish and create. Also read The Witch and The Betrayal I hope you all like my stories and continue to keep reading. Thanks Cherise!