The Haunting Of Dracula's Castle part 5: The Tower

Ivy Point Of View
I wake up to stone walls and a wooden door I'm in the exact room where those poor women were held captive. I look out the window and almost faint. I'm in the tower...No this can't be real.
I go to the door trying my hardest to open it but it's no use. I slid down against the door banging as hard as I can.
I began to scream and cry now I was trapped here in a tower with the ghost of the women screaming terribly their cries not heard from the outside world.
I was going to be one of them..

Jeremy Point of View

I couldn't believe she was gone...I liked Ivy since freshmen year of college. I just couldn't tell her how I felt. I had to find a way to save her. Even though she saved her, Rose was still losing blood. We were locked in the castle. Jacob tried to call the police but their was no service on his phone. I was just going to have to figure a way out. I chanted the prayer my mother gave me in her paranormal research. I couldn't believe I was doing chant the exact chant my mother did to bring a ghost back to life. Jacob had lifted Ivy's lifeless body off the ground and brought it to the library.I chanted the verse 3 times waiting for Ivy's soul to be revived. I wanted her to wake up. No, I needed her to.

Back to Ivy
I suddenly start to hear a woman's voice calling my name she sounded scared my heart began to pound rapidly.
My palms began to get sweaty from the anticipation to see where the voice is coming from.
Her voice rang like a siren calling to me i heard the words help me.

"Whose there?" I said I looked around looking for the voice.  "Hear the voices of the innocent women who lost their lives, hear their cry." The voice said. I stepped back further into the darkness. The screams of the women rang through my head. "Hear their cries virgin Mary." The voice said again. "Stop it!" I said covering my ears. The screams stopped but I felt my throat clench up and it felt like fire traveling up my throat. "We are the women that were killed by Dracula's cursed powers." The voice said.

I covered my ears again trying to find a way to stop the sounds. I closed my eyes carefully awaiting the sounds to stop but what happened next was completely beyond my comprehension and control.

Something grabbed my arms and legs and I screamed in terror as someone or something dragged me towards the wall.

I screamed and cried as the force kept dragging me to wall. "What do you want with me!" I yelled.

I closed my eyes not trying to see what happens next. I heard something go through my stomach and realized it was knife going into my stomach blood dripped on my hands.  My eyes became wide as I saw blood on my hands.

"Now you will suffer their pains!" The voice said.

"Stop!" I screamed once again but the pain didn't stop there.

Jeremy's Point of View

"Why isn't she waking up?!" I said yelling. Jacob began pacing the floor rapidly "I knew this was a bad idea." He said. My mother's chant didn't work Ivy was going to die in there. "Jeremy, you have to get her out now." Jacob said looking at Ivy's body. Jacob had brought Ivy's body to the library. I stopped chanting hearing a banging sound from the hallway. "What was that?" Jacob said looking at the hall.

The banging got louder, Jacob picked up a stick from the floor and walked towards the hall. "Guys!" Jacob said.

I ran towards the door and looked out into the hallway "Jacob, where did you go?" I said looking around. 

I heard Jacob scream and I jumped from being scared I ran towards the living room and found Jacob with a stick in his heart.

Suddenly, I heard Rose's screams from the library. I ran as fast I could but the door was locked shut. "Rose, open the door!" I said.

I heard Rose ramble the door several times but their was no use once the rambling stopped the door finally opened.

Rose was no where to be found "Rose?" I said calling out.

I looked up at the ceiling to find Rose impaled in the throat and I backed away looking at Rose face. Rose's horrid face terrified me. I chanted the prayer my mother told me again.

We were going to die here I know it...