Chapter 7: Drifting

She felt strange when she talked to him.

Kind of like a strange influx of colors in her boring life.

Restoring her to what she was with him.

He left her completely broken. It was so sudden. He made her feel as if she was the best woman on this planet. But now he was gone.

(Italics: often will represent the past)

"Aw~ c'mere~ you know you're the prettiest," he playfully wrapped his arms around her waist, swaying her right and left, "loveliest," she told him to stop as she was laughing, "most beautiful flower on this earth. Cause I sure know it~."

"So cheesy~." She said. "What flower am I then?"

"Not a rose." He said and she frowned. He'd then pinch her cheek, "a sunflower or a daffodil."

"Why not a rose?" She was still frowning.

He would just laugh at her. "I didn't think you'd want a rose. They're cliched after all. Yes they're beautiful, but daffodils and sunflowers... so under appreciated even though they're the loveliest in my eyes. You give me yellow vibe. Yellow is supposed to be happiness and energy right? That's exactly what you give me every time I see you."

She grinned. "You're way too cheesy."

She came to adore yellow.

~•~

Tae: hey :)

Her: :)

Her: how's your flight?

Tae: still in the airport

Tae: there wouldn't be any service in the plane ><

Her: well I forgot ^^*

Tae: do you miss me?

Her: it's been a day since I last saw you.

Tae: But I miss you 😞

Her: don't say stuff like that lol

Tae: hm~? I wonder why not?

Her: -___-

Tae: What are you doing?

Her: well besides texting you I was putting in batteries in my clock at home. It's been dead for basically forever . I thought it was broken but now it's ticking happily~ :)

Tae: See?

Her: see what?

Tae: frozen time.

Tae: not broken. Broken time doesn't exist.

Her: it does if I smash it to pieces

Tae: -_-

Tae: But your watch isn't.

Her: I know...

Tae: So it's not broken. It just needs you to get it ticking again

Her: it's just complicated