Chapter 7

Brian had tucked the poker away in his bag. He knew it was a gory thing to do, but he needed a weapon. He had lost all his various ones. Brian wiped a tear stain off his face, his friends and cousin were all plausibly dead.

"DO YOU WANT TO GIVE UP NOW BOY?? ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE WITH ME NOW.. YOU MIGHT AS WELL JOIN THE PARTY! HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

Brian had, had, enough,"No!" He started running blindly, scenery around him swirled and swooned, suddenly Brian was aware that his surroundings had changed. He was in an underground chamber. A tomb, or something. There was a large sarcophagus standing against the wall, with two other smaller sarcophaguses around it. Brian rolled his eyes,"What now?" Then he thought, Hmmn.. I wonder how much money I could get if I walked out of here with one of these things? He tried to find a way out of the basement area, there was a door. It looked locked though. Brian started towards it when he heard the scraping of something heavy being moved. He turned to look behind him quickly, and saw the door to one of the smaller sarcophaguses opening.

He began to try to open the door again, except this time more urgently, "Come on, come on..."

Brian peeked behind him, and saw a mummy-girl getting out of her big stone coffin. She was wrapped in gauze all except for the eyes and mouth, and a blond ponytail. Brian giggled, what a joke. He had been scared of this? The other small coffin creaked open, and out popped another mummy girl, this one with a brunette ponytail. They both looked curiously at Brian.

"Um hi, I don't suppose you girls know the way out of this crazy place.. And maybe where I can find 4 guys... One's real tall with black hair, that's my cousin, and then another one's scrawny with a baseball hat on, and a big mouth, that's my friend A.J, and then a little short one with big curly hair, loves to talk., and a tall blond guy, with..."Brian's voice trailed off as the mummy girls turned their backs on him and went to the large coffin, and began to open it.

Brian gasped,"Oooh-kay, thank you girls, I'll be going now."

Brian went back to desperately trying to get the door open. He kept glancing back at the coffin opening behind him. Finally he stopped struggling. The big coffin was opened. A male mummy stepped out. He was wrapped similar to the girls except instead of a ponytail, tufts of blond hair hung loose from the bandages. It was Nick!

"Dang, Nick, where'd you get that costume from?"Brian looked Nick up and down with a laugh, then he got serious when Nick shrugged like he didn't recognize Brian, "Now knock it off! Where did you go, huh? Didn't I tell you to wait for me in that library? And then you go and leave that bloody poker for me to find? What was I supposed to think, Nick? Come on, we gotta find a way out of here. Do you know it, since you do look like you've been down here awhile? Well?"Brian looked at Nick impatiently. Nick looked back at Brian through his wrappings just as blank eyed.

"Nick stop playing around,"Brian reached out to grab Nick's arm and Nick swatted at him,"Ow! Fine, but still come on!"

Nick looked to his two girlfriends, and they looked at Brian, all three looked kind of hungry.

Brian blinked and stared,"Nickolas Gene Carter, you are not funny. Now you say good bye to your little girlfriends here and lets go. And while you're at it, take off this dumb toilet paper, man! You look stupid!" Brian reached out when Nick did nothing to try to rip the toilet papery stuff off. It wasn't tearing. It was almost like... like... plaster. "How'd you do this?" Brian tried to tear at another piece that wouldn't budge. Nick stared at him. Brian looked back at Nick.. His skin looked weird.. Kind of grayish green.... The last time Brian had seen Nick he wasn't grayish green. Maybe kind of blue... but not gray... And definitely not green too!