Moving in his direction.

Radhe radhe 😊

Category : Krishna and Bhakt
Tags: Krishni4
Msg:- Love and devotion are non dual in nature. Without love devotion is not possible.

___________________________________________

Krishna a name that was base of her life. He was not just her lord but also her every breath. To her she can live without breaths but not without a thinking of having krishna by her side.

Her day started with listening to the bhajans of her Lord. Not just bhajans but every single song reminded her of her Krishna. Her morpankhdhari whose smile can bring her out of any dilemmas and problems. With the thought of him by her side she could win over the entire universe.

But it was difficult to keep living when he won't even spare her a single glimpse of him. She tried and tried in vain and cry all night long in desire to atleast once see his radiant face decorated with the most adorable smile of the world and playing with so much satisfaction on that flute that was like her biggest enemy. Whenever she would think of the tone of that flute she would start dancing in ecstacy and more than enough times she would dance with so much intensity that she would end up unconscious on the ground.

That day started with her usual routine she was involved in her work after listening to his bhajans when she heard the voice of her mother's friends. I can understand you can't marry her as most of the city already consider her half mad. But atleast keep her locked in the house. She is literally putting this house to shame dancing on the middle of road and falling unconscious any time. We are reputated families we can't give place to a girl like her in our society.

That day she heard them telling about how her lack of knowledge and understanding of Krishna is hurting him. How by not understanding him and her lack of knowledge on various scriptures would eventually fail to impress her lord instead he would be disgusted by her.

Those words sat too close to her heart. She was hurting Krishna. That thought completely devastated her. Next day she fell severely Ill. The only thought going on her mind was she had hurted her Kanha. They admitted her to hospital. Two bottles of blood were given to her and she eventually opened her eyes.

After keeping her in hospital two more days for observation she was finally discharged. But the thought that she had hurted him was always going in her mind. She decided that since she had ended up being the reason of his sadness and hurt she would never take her name.

She stopped talking to him. Singing his bhajans and even taking his name. She wanted to eject herself out of his life. Being the reason of her beloved's tears was seriously a crime in her eyes. A crime she could never forgive himself for. And so life moved on.

The power of her love was enough that no matter how much she tried to fall back in her routine of regularly talking to him the thought she had hurted him will occur and she would again pull back.

Krishna was her life. Trying hard to let him out of her life had taken it's toll on her. She grew pale and skinny. Her beauty completely disappeared. She would act like machine and complete whatever was ordered of her but she would never smile.

In Goloka Lord Krishna was continuously noticing the state of her devotee. He missed seeing her smile. He missed how she would banter with him. He missed teasing her. He missed her company. It is said that if a devotee can't live without her God than God can't live without his devotee as well. It was time for Krishna to meet her personally.

She was busy in her work like always when she heard the knock at the door. She opened the door at her mother's order. A man about her age was standing at the door. She greeted him without properly looking at him and asked him the reason he had arrived.

He replied that his mother and father had sent him to talk to aunty about marriage. She immediately understood that time had arrived when she had to marry the person her family will select for her. But knowing that she was only hurting kanha was enough to make her immediately ready for any marriage. Atleast than his lord won't have to be disgusted by her.

She called her mother telling her about the young man. Her mother came running outside and with flour covered hands and greeted him.

"Arey!! You don't have to come. You could just have told us. We would have come to your house."

Her mother was afraid that if this man get to know about the madness of her daughter he would never marry her.

She looked up at him and was stunned at his perfection extraordnaire.Are you sure you are in correct house. I mean you look too....she stuttered but no words were escaping her.

"You seriously want to marry our daughter", she asked him.

"I am sure this house was the one I was supposed to come," he said confidently.

"Give me some time I will bring my daughter."

She went inside to see her daughter already getting ready..

Her eyes were brimmed with tears and with painful smile and shivering voice she said that she was ready.

Her mother helped her in getting ready and brought her to him.

"Do you mind if we talk alone," he asked in a devil may care attitude.

"So Kriti what fault have I committed. You stopped talking to me. You stopped feeding me. You don't even look at me now. You even stopped taking my name. Are you taking my test. I have not slept since the day you were admitted in hospital. I can't see you cry. I try to talk to you but you just look away. Are you going to punish your Krish forever. " His voice was almost breaking.

"The second you believe that you and your love was hurting me you took away my happiness. You never hurted me but when you started ignoring me that is when i felt the pain."

"Won't you marry your Lord and end my pain forever. Just imagine my condition when my dear wife stopped considering me as her husband. You call me Morpankhdhari ,don't you? It's time we unite so nobody can ever separate us.

On his final words, Kriti looked up to meet her Lord's eyes. Like always he was smiling but his eyes carried so much love for her. Infact in front of intensity of that love Kriti was tongue tied and no words escaped her mouth. Krishna who is ever accepting took steps towards her closing the distance and pulling her in his embrace.

"You still didn't accept my proposal.?" he playfully teased her.

She looked at him aiming all her love towards him.

"I am nobody to accept you. I have always been yours. It's upto you whether you want me or not." Saying thus she fell on his feet...

Krishna helped her get up and with a teasing tone told her.

"Lets get married," and then in a whisper "AGAIN and this time in front of whole world."

"Ghayal ki gati ghayal jaane
Aur na jaane koi
Meera ke prabhu peer mitegi.
jab vaidya sawariya hoye.."

Only a hurt soul can understand the pain of another hurt soul. The pain of Meera's heart will subside only if Sawariya (Krishna) treats her.

__________________________________________