Radha and Krishna

Advent of radha krishna reason.

Once lord Krishna was talking to a gopi named vrinda who was an attendant of shri radhika. On the other hand shri radha ji was waiting for her Kanha to come back soon. Here lord krishna was not alone with Vrinda but he was accompanied with shri dama his best friend and associate.

Radha was waiting for Krishna for very long time so finally she decided to search for him by herself. When she reached their she saw vrinda and Krishna together and thought that Krishna forgot to come back to her because of Vrinda so she reached Krishna and started to scold him Shridama who was witnessing all of it was not able to deal with the fact that radha was scolding Krishna so he tried to stop her but she was feeling betrayed so she didn't listen that's when shri dama got angry and cursed radha that she had to stay separated from Krishna for 100 years.

On listening to his curse already angry radha cursed him back that he will be born as a demon who despite having good qual- ities will be hated and despised by all. Thus they both exchanged their curses and as it's result radha and Krishna had to stay away from each other for 100 years and shri dama was born as shankhachoor who was killed by lord mahadev in his next birth.

***************************

Now reason to tell this story. You must have heard the song

"Mayapati ek, ek hai Maya
Dono me ek prem samaya
Sur nar muni ko bharmane ko Virah Milan ka khel rachaya."

Which means. Radha is Maya (power of illusion and control) and Krishna is the nath of Maya (her husband) they both are eternal lovers and always in unity with each other like body and soul one can't exist without other.

It was just to teach the world of love they performed the Lila of being united and saparated with each other. Thus it was all leela of Shri Krishna and Radha.

Krishna was to take birth on earth to preach love and devotion an alternate way to approach god and who can do it better than Radha?

And who can be best medium then their devotees. It was because of the love and sacrifice of both radha and Krishna and the pure love they preached on earth that till eternity love will remain the most beautiful way to reach god.

########*##########*####****