A bday with his love ☺️☺️

Today Priya was so very happy. It was her bday and her wait was finally going to be over. As the clock struck 12:00 at night a soft voice whispered in her ear.

Happy Bday Priya!!

Priya blinked her eyes open to meet the lotus eyes of the infallible Lord, Sri Krishna her Shyam.

"Arya, is it already 12" she blinked back the sleep from her eye.

"So dear, what do you want on your bday."

Priya looked up with a tearful smile. All I could ever desire for is already here Arya. You are everything to me. You mean the world and more. My all desires are already fulfilled Arya.

Priye Krishna lovingly said her name. An overwhelming pleasure settled in her heart on listening to her name in Priya's heart. She laughed at a cheesy quote she had read so many years back.

The best feeling is hearing my name in your voice.

Kanha smiled reading her thoughts. a faced him, her serious face on -

"My only wish is to love you forever. No matter what happens never ever let me distracted from your path. Let me take birth again and again to be yours forever. Give me chance to just love you with all my heart, soul and mind. "

"As you wish", Her Arya replied in his best westerly imitation.

Priya laughed," you are best Arya no buttercup can be loved as much as you love and care for me."

"Okay I anyways planned a surprise for you,"  whispered Kanha.

Priya jumped on mattress in excitement. "Show me show me 😮😮😮"

Arya blindfolded Priya and guided her to their personal balcony. The beautiful sea beach of Dwarka was awaiting them. Wherever eyes can reach only stars were spread all around.

Beautiful candles were decorated around them

Beautiful candles were decorated around them. Right in the middle of candles was a perfect chocolate cake.

As Krishna opened the blindfold she was amazed to see the star lit night

As Krishna opened the blindfold she was amazed to see the star lit night. Priya's eyes lit up in excitement in seeing her cake. She was smiling like crazy. This was her first time celebrating bday with her Arya.

Arya sang her Happy bday as Priya cut the cake and offered a piece to her Arya. Arya took the cake from Priya and fed it to her all the while looking at her with a love undescribed.

As they both cut the cake and celebrated the bday Arya took out her bansuri and played it for Her Priya. He used to call her AryaPriya.

Priya completely lost herself in the most melodious tune of bansuri.

It was undoubtedly the best ever bday for Priya. One which made her feel like she was surrounded all around with her Krishna's unadulterated love.

It was the penance of Priya and her Arya's grace, Krishna and Priya will be always inseparable.

__________________________________________

___________________________________________