Our Holi with them *2*

Unmesha woke up to find her head leaning against something hard

Unmesha woke up to find her head leaning against something hard. She was thinking that she will tell Jaya about this extremely realistic dream she had but when she felt presence of another person next to her she immediately sat up straight facing the person she was leaning on. She started to stutter in order to apologize to the person when her eyes found the ones looking straight into her own eyes.

The small tilak that was extremely alike how she had seen in pictures of Arjun. His dusky skin tone. Those full lips with a soft yet proud smile, curly long hair , unique built and above all his fingers marred with the marks of Archer was complete give away that he was Arjun himself.

"Am I not dreaming , will you pinch me to come out of it." Uni stammered awkwardly.

"Pinching you will be painful from my hand but I can embrace you ," Arjun winked at Uni. He pressed his own hand on her palm giving her desired ache to prove that she wasn't dreaming and then with a smirk continued -  "Hey Unmesha, or should I say Arjunaradhika. Btw Happy Holi, and I guess this is moment when you should wish me Happy bday as it was just few days ago. "

"Hap....py......bday.....Arjun ji." Unmesha finally spoke "and Happy Holi," she hastily added.

"You are the first person to wish me in such a dry way. Anyways Happy Holi my Uni." saying thus Arjuna took pink colored powder and lovingly put some on uni's cheeks. "It's herbal color I just bought it. Seems like Govind did full arrangements of train tickets and well today's currency. I don't understand though why they are made up of paper. In our times we dealt with gold. "

Unmesha can't help smile at such an innocent question from a man of such a magnanimous personality.

He gave cheeky smile to her and offered the color, "now you should wish me too."

Unmesha took some color in the palm of her hand and put a tilak on Arjun's forehead. "Now it's perfect." She smiled at him. Finally comfortable outside, no matter how much she was screaming inside.

Arjun then asked Unmesha, why they were heading to Mandla and Unmesha told him about her meeting with Jaya and how Jaya also dreams of meeting Lord Krishna just the way she dreams of meeting Arjuna. Arjun heard her carefully and then replied, " so that's where we will find Madhav. "

Jaya had ran out from her balcony and was trying to make sense of what was happening. She knew it wasn't a dream but when she reached downstairs her Maa stopped her.

"Jaya did you meet Krishna. You always wanted us to fix your marriage with someone named Krishna. See Lord Krishna sent for you a proposal of a person named Krishna. We talked with their family they are so nice and they are very generous too. You should talk to Krishna and get to know each other better. I have a feeling you two will make great pair. "

Jaya was shocked to hear that her family was thinking of fixing her marriage with Krishna not knowing that he is actually Krishna. Her mother interrupted, "Krishna you wait upstairs. We will get her ready. She seems like she has just returned after running a marathon." Jaya blushed at being put in the spotlight like that.