Ch2 : Breakfast

"SHIT!"
Like usual,Bakugo ate his breakfast while swearing and cursing.

"What happened to him?"
"Idk, but, I don't think we should even bother him"

Todoroki can hear the girls whispering as he enters the room. Hearing what the girls just said, he quickly looked at Bakugo.

Curses everywhere oh my God

That's what everyone thinks, while in Todoroki's mind....

SHIT I LUV HIM, LEMME GIVE HIM ALL MY UWUs

He quickly shakes his head and walk toward the kitchen, going to grab some cereal. That when he saw Kaminari and Sero, talking about someone that they're really like REALLY close to

Who else? It's gotta be Kirishima

Todoroki decided to eavesdrop as he grabbed his bowl of cereals. But, that didn't ended so well for him.

"Dude! You gotta tell Kirishima you like him!"
"But... What if he likes someone else?"
"Well tell him anyway! At least you need him to know!"
"But..I don't know how"
"wow, you really are scared of confessing? Aren't you?"
"Yeah, I mean... Kirishima said that he's going to confess to Bakugo what if they're already together before I confessed to him?! "

Todoroki froze in place, he didn't hear anything they were talking about, he can only hear his own thoughts. He suddenly realized and grabbed his bowl that was full of milk and headed straight to one of the breakfast table. Only that there's one problem, Bakugo's table is the only one empty.
Todoroki encourages himself to go near Bakugo, so he walk as fast as he can and sat down.

"H-Hi?"
Todoroki realizes how awkward it was, Bakugo was staring at him, if only he didn't say hi, Then Bakugo might focus on his cereal and swearing and aLL thE DaMN cUrSEs!

Todoroki sat down, Bakugo still staring at him, then he sighed. Todoroki wonders if there are any problems that's bothering him.

"What's wrong Bakugo?"
Bakugo sighed once again, while eating his cereal and drinking the milk. His cereal bowl is empty. Todoroki wonders if the reason why Bakugo ate so fast is because of his appearance.

"Look if you're not-"
"Who's Deku to you?"

Todoroki got cutted off, he was shocked. But he was more shocked by his question.

"Uhh, he's...he's just a friend"
"Just A friend my ass!" Bakugo whispers to himself

"Excuse me?"
Todoroki felt confused, from all the questions he can ask, why does he have to ask that?!

"Forget what I just said" Bakugo went up and went to the kitchen, Todoroki ate his as fast as he can and followed him. When he got there, Sero and Kaminari is gone, and he's thankful for that, because he can't hear anything about Bakugo and Kirishima.

Unfortunately, when Todoroki goes inside the kitchen, he wishes that Kaminari is there. Because what he just saw is just worse than what Kaminari and Sero were talking. Kaminari and Sero were talking about Kirishima's crush for Bakugo,meanwhile...

Kirishima is already in the room

It felt like his nightmare has just came true. On one side, he was happy he can be close to Bakugo, but on the other side..

It's just not right

Todoroku saw Kirishima walking towards Bakugo, that's when he realized, He have to do something.

"oi Baku-"
"Bakugo, can we walk together to school?"

........

The room is filled with silence, Bakugo looked at Todoroki, so does Kirishima. Three of them didn't say anything for a while, until Bakugo turns his head and continues washing his bowl of cereal.

"Sure, wait here"
Bakugo grabbed Todoroki's bowl and washes it too, and when he's finally done, he stands straight and looked at Todoroki in the eyes. Todoroki feels so blessed that morning, his crimson eyes are so beautiful. Then he's snapped back to reality.

"Oi, Icyhot, let's go"

Todoroki can feel his face blushed as he nods, Bakugo went out of the kitchen, Todoroki follows. That's when he noticed Kirishima's sad face while he's washing his bowl. But Todoroki didn't think it was important. All he cares about is one thing and one thing only.

He's going to keep Bakugo to himself for the rest of the day

And he will do anything, to make him his own.

Todoroki grabbed his bag and walked out, he saw Bakugo already waiting.

"come on Icyhot"

Todoroki smiled as he follows him, he doesn't know if Bakugo likes him back or maybe he likes someone else. But he actually knows one thing

Today's gonna be a great day

HI!I know this isn't a very good fanfiction and I suck at writing stuff....
But I won't give up! Lel that sounds like Deku eheheh
And fyi, I ship Kiribaku alright, but not the side ship that's gonna show up sooner or later eheheheh
Oh and P.S there may not be any smut here, bcs I'm literally bad at English and I just can't write Smut :v
But.. Enjoy dem story!