Ch11 : Head Down to the Ground

A/N
the title might not be related to the story bcs i took it from a song.
the song? I used Bakugo! by Kamil.
I just think it might be perfect
ENJOY THE STORY!
oh and this happened on valentine's day so...uwu

Todoroki was buttoning his shirt when someone messaged him. Todoroki picked up the phone, it was Kirishima.

Kirishima Eijirou : DUDE!
Kirishima Eijirou : Bakugo agreed to come to school.
Kirishima Eijirou : It wasn't easy to convince him to.
Kirishima Eijirou : You can thank me later.
You : Thanks a lot, you're very helpful.
Kirishima Eijirou : You owe me an ice cream.

Todoroki turned off his phone and throw it on the bed. He quickly wear the rest of his uniform and heads out to breakfast. He quickly went into the elevator and it went down.

Todoroki was hoping for a normal day at school, well besides all the Bakugo stuff. He wishes he could get through this day without any troubles.

But, that morning already went so bad, he gave up on the thought of having a normal and good day.

First of all, the elevator stopped. It opens and reveals Bakugo. Bakugo was shocked to see Todoroki inside, but he went in anyway. Todoroki could see him frowning.

Bakugo wish that someone else could walk in to the elevator but nobody did. So when the elevator door opens, Bakugo ran quickly to the kitchen. Todoroki's a bit disappointed. But he wasn't even surprised that Bakugo was acting that way.

Second of all, Midoriya invited him to breakfast. Todoroki doesn't want to see him at all today, so he sat with Jiro, Momo, and Kaminari instead.

But that's not the worst part, Midoriya keeps on following him. When he's going to the kitchen, he's there. When he's walking to school he's there. Even when he's changing his clothes in the changing room, HE'S THERE!

But still,that doesn't stops Todoroki from seeing Midoriya's face. Midoriya seems very confused, he acts like nothing really happened last night.

Third of all, he's seeing things. Just this morning, when he's leaving the dorm building, he saw the shadow of the couch moved while the couch stays still. He thinks he's hallucinating and walks away.

But he's definitely not hallucinating. The shadows of the bushes near the dorm was shaking even though the bushes didn't even move. Followed by Jiro's shadow. She was standing in the middle of the hall while her shadow keeps on moving. Todoroki thinks he's losing his mind.

That's when a thought hits his mind. Could there be someone else in UA? The moving shadows is almost like someone using their quirk on it. But nobody else was allowed to go inside UA other than students, teachers and others. So his thought is impossible (or is it?)

And there's one thing he keeps on finding strange. Midoriya. He doesn't show any act of kindness or love towards Todoroki. It's almost like he never even kissed him.

Todoroki decided to ask him. Todoroki was just walking to class while Midoriya was walking behind him. Todoroki quickly turned so he's now facing Midoriya. Midoriya looks up.(my short boi, don't get me wrong, i despise tododeku but not deku) His face confused. Todoroki looks at him with a sharp glare.

"What is it Todoroki-kun?" His tone was perfectly normal
"Explain what happened last night!"
"EH?!"
"Yes, explain!"
"How did you know?"
"Just explain"
"You sure you want me to explain it here?!"
"You're right, let's go outside"

Todoroki and Midoriya went outside the building. But they didn't know, someone was following them.

They sat down on a bench. Midoriya's face gone red. Todoroki still has the same look on his face. Midoriya inhales, and exhales the he faces Todoroki.