Ch9 : Worried, I'm Worried

Uh, IM BACK
remembering your comments here, I decided to bring back Katsukween and COMPLICATED WOOHOOOOOOOO
Anyways, I do have another acc @//glxystrs_ I'll be posting dramione fanfics there. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

"WHAT?!"

——————

School was over, time flies too fast for Bakugo. After what Todoroki told him at breakfast, Bakugo can't concentrate on anything. He even got 5 math questions wrong. School was no helping either, due to nobody knows about him and Bakugo

Bakugo is in his room, slightly confused. Well Todoroki's his boyfriend. He can't be happier. Just when a thought strikes in his mind that Kirishima liked him, he doesn't know how to react. He can't even imagine how awkward it'll be when they met. Kirishima doesn't know a thing, but Bakugo does. Bakugo heard a slight knock on his door.

"Katsuki, let me in..."

Bakugo stands up and opened the door for his half-and-half boyfriend. He walks in and layed himself on Bakugo. Bakugo chuckles as he closed the door and put Todoroki on the bed.

"How are you?"

Bakugo smirks at him

"I'm alright"
"I'm sorry"
"What?!"
"I told you about Kirishima, I shouldn't"
"It's alright"
"But he's your best friend"

Bakugo froze. He layed himself on the bed next to Todoroki. He always thought of Kirishima being his wingman if he told him he liked Todoroki. But no...Kirishima likes Bakugo....

"You're right! What the fuck am I going to do about this?!"
"You can go with him to the supermarket?"
"What the hell does supermarket have anything to do with this?!"
"I mean, the fridge is almost empty. You can ask him to go grocery shopping with you"
"Oh"
"Supermarket's a crowded place, he wouldn't cry there. It's not manly"
"Right, when should I do it? Tonight?"
"Tomorrow, tonight I want you to spend your time with me"
"Alright"

Bakugo hits Todoroki right on the lips with his. Bakugo could feel Todoroki's fingers running through his hair. Bakugo always wondered how someone could actually touch his hair. His hair is sharp and spiky, Dunce Face once got a fingercut due to touching his hair.

Just in the middle of making out, someone knocked the door. Bakugo jumped off Todoroki and quickly told him to hide in the closet. Bakugo opens the door slowly, hoping it's anyone but Deku and Shitty Hair. He opens it and saw a boy with red hair with black on the top. Bakugo suddenly feel awkward.

"What's up Shitty Hair?"
"Yo, I'm just wondering if you could accompany me to the supermarket? Ashido told me the fridge is almost empty and I need to buy a red hair dye."
"why don't you go with Dunce Face?"

suddenly a thud was heard from inside his closet.

"What was that?"
"Wait here"

Bakugo slammed his door in front of Kirishima and opened the closet quickly.

"What the fuck was that?!" Bakugo shouted but quietly
"Go with him"
"What about you?"
"I'm fine, I could hang out with Midoriya for a while."
"Oh-"

Just when a Bakugo was agree about leaving Todoroki in the dorm, He remember that Deku has a crush on Todoroki, He can't risk anything. Then he thinks for a while.

"No, you'll come with us"
"How? if Kirishima knows I'm here he'll finds out you're dating me"
"I'll take care of this, when Kirishima isn't looking go to your room"

Todoroki nods and Bakugo closed the closet. He opens the door.

"So will you come?"
"Yeah sure, just if you ask someone else other than me"
"Why? Are you scared of someone thinking we're a couple?" Kirishima chuckles even though his heart cracked at that moment.