bonus chapter (for 1k viewers)

Heyooo!
ASDFGHJKL SINCE WHEN DOES  THIS BOOK GOT 1k VIEWS
when I started writing this book I never knew there would be so many viewers ehehe😅
THANKS !
i enjoy writing this book sm
but due to work and stuff (lmao i have unfinished commissions since im an artist lmao)
anyways for 1k views, i'll make a bonus chapter!
this ch includes all my ships uwu
so hope u like it!

bonus chapter :
NEVER BEEN BETTER

it's cold in Japan, as snow covers the ground. Winter is coming, some people like it, some people enjoys it, some people loves it.

and

some people just don't get it

for Bakugo, winter is his least favorite season. since he's sensitive to cold. He never likes winter, he enjoys summer and spring, he likes autumn just not winter.

unlike his boyfriend

Todoroki loves winter so much. He enjoys playing snowball fights, making snowman and snow angel. But he felt lonely without his boyfriend by his side. He wonders,

how can i get Bakugo out here with me?

Todoroki stops playing in the snow and looks into the house through the window. He saw Bakugo sitting on the couch, layered with blankets and drinking hot chocolate while watching tv.

On one point he wants to continue playing, but he also wants to be with him. so..

he stopped playing

"Hey Todoroki! where are you going??"

"Im going inside, it's cold out here"

Todoroki left his friends and went inside.

"Well that was weird"
Kaminari said in confusion

"Yeah, Todoroki's cold? how?"
Sero asks all of them

Momo chuckles a bit, then she holds Jiro's hand.

"Don't you guys know? Todoroki misses Bakugo, so he went inside!"

"Well I'm just happy my boyfriend's here with me!"
Said Mina as she hugs Sero

"Yeah, being alone sucks"
"that's why you have me!"
Kaminari pulls Kirishima into a kiss

"Okay you guys that's enough, a hug is fine but kissing is not"

Momo looks at her girlfriend for a couple of seconds.

"what's wrong with kissing? i know you enjoy them"
Jiro blushed as Momo leans in

"Wha- I don't like it that much!"

"Oh please, when I walk in to your dorm to borrow your headphones, you two were making out!"

Sero turns his head to Mina

"What happened to your old Headphones?"
"Kaminari broke it"
"Don't blame it on me! Kirishima were the one who threw it off the bed!"
"Come on! I was begging you to take it off but you didn't so I pinned you down and I threw it!"

Jiro fell into laughter, followed by Sero.

"Wait, Kaminari? wearing pink headphones?! PFFT OH MY GODD"
"I CAN'T STOP IMAGINING IT AHAHAHA"

Kaminari pouts and Kirishima pats him on the back

"shut up you two! I'm buying a new headphone!"
"oh babe, don't worry, you look cute in any color"

as the group laugh at each other, the condition inside the house is the opposite.

Todoroki opens the door as he watches his friends laugh. he came in and he didn't hear anything but tv sounds.

he walks into the living room and he founds Bakugo laying on the couch, covered with blankets.

Todoroki sat next to him and he turns off the tv.

"Hey! I was watching that!"
"No you wasn't"
"And how would you know that?"
"You're cold and shivering"
"so? i'm sensitive to cold"
"How many blankets are you using?"
"None of your business"

Todoroki looks at Bakugo, and then pulled his arm towards him. It was easier than he thoughts, Bakugo really is weak when it comes to cold.

Now, Bakugo is laying on Todoroki's shoulders. Todoroki held Bakugo up and then positioned him in front of him so Bakugo would sat between his legs.

"What the fuck are you doing?"
"Warming you up"

Todoroki started rubbing his left hand on Bakugo's arm then his neck,while activating his quirk. Bakugo felt warmth.

"Ahh, that's good"

Todoroki continues warming him up until he thought of something. Todoroki stopped his hand on Bakugo's back and then he pulled him closer.

"Ahh"

Bakugo moans as Todoroki started kissing his neck over and over. His hands moved to his muscles. He continues kissing his neck as Bakugo moans in pleasure.

Todoroki held Bakugo and layed him on the couch. He pinned him down and started kissing him over and over.

Todoroki activates his quirk as he rubs Bakugo's chest, flicking his nipples.

"Stop th-ahh you half and hal-ahh"

Everything Bakugo says got interrupted by himself since he moans everytime Todoroki kisses his neck.

Todoroki sat up and unbuckles Bakugo's pants. Bakugo held his hands up.

"Shoto"
"What is it honey?"
"Can we stop?"
"why? You don't like it?"
"No, I like it alright, I love it!"
"Then what's wrong?"
"If you're going to fuck me, do it when we're home, it's fucking cold up here! I don't want my dick frozen!"

Todoroki chuckles.

"Fine, but when we got home i'll fuck you as many times as I want"
"Deal, I'm going to my room, it's cold as fuck out here"
"Wait"

Todoroki stands up and carries Bakugo bridal-style to their room. Bakugo hold tight to Todoroki's neck.

Todoroki's put Bakugo down on the bed, Bakugo kisses Todoroki before he lays down. Todoroki lays down next to him. He pulled a blanket over them. Bakugo got closer to Todoroki. Both of them cuddled with each other. Todoroki kisses Bakugo's forehead.
Bakugo whispers

"why the fuck did we agree to go on a winter vacation with those extras?!"
"you agreed, I agree without everything you do"
"But it's fucking cold here!"
"Just hold it for 2 more days, I'll warm you up, don't worry"
"Glad I have someone like you"
"I love you"
"I love you too

Shoto"

THANKS FOR READING
I REALLY HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT