Ch5 : Until Somebody Falls In Love (TP Part 2)

"DAMMIT!"

Said Bakugo as he's standing in the middle of the crowd. He notices that Todoroki isn't with him and he's worried af.

"I told him not to let go"

Bakugo mutters to himself. He quickly runs into the crowd. Trying to find Todoroki. It isn't just crowded there,it's also noisy. So calling Todoroki's name won't work.

The chattering all around him didn't help at all. Bakugo keeps getting distracted from trying to fund Todoroki. Bakugo decided to call him.

Todoroki was sitting on a bench near the restrooms. He was tired of walking around and decided to sit down on a bench near him. Todoroki lays his head back,grabs his phone and starts to play around with it. That's when Bakugo calls him.

"hello? Bakugo?"
"Oi, Icyhot, where the fuck are you?!"
"I'm sitting on a bench"
"Where?"
"Near the restrooms"
"I'll be right there"

Bakugo hang up

Todoroki never heard Bakugo like that, we'll ofc the swearing is familiar to him, just..

Is he worried?

Todoroki looks down at his hand, why did he let go? Why did Bakugo let him go? But at least he got to hold his hand.

Todoroki waited for Bakugo to come. But in that crowd, it must be hard searching for him. Todoroki decided to message Bakugo.

You : Bakugo
You : Bakugo
You : I'll search for you too

Then Todoroki stands up and enters the crowd.

Meanwhile Bakugo, who is slightly annoyed by the crowd. Is still searching for Todoroki. Suddenly, he got tired and decided to sit down on a bench near him. He looks around and he saw a sign.

"restrooms"

Bakugo quickly stands up and look around. He grabbed his phone before continuing searching for Todoroki.
He felt 3 buzzes when he's in the crowd but he didn't checked it. He thought it was from Shitty Hair or Dunce Face.
But he was wrong.

It was from Todoroki

He's searching for Bakugo

He's in the crowd

Why did he let go?

Why did I let go?

Oh goddamnit

Stop saying things to yourself

Fucking stop it

FUCK

Bakugo calms himself down and he replied to Todoroki.

You : Dangit you
You : stay right where you are
You : don't even fucking move

He continues his search...

Todoroki looks at his phone and at that time he stopped walking. He looks around. There's no sign of the angry hedgehog boi. Is he even angry tho? Maybe he's worried? Wait..

We're talking about Bakugo here

Worried doesn't seem like Bakugo so.. Angry? Eh probably. But surely Todoroki had to prepare himself for curses and swearings he will hear when Bakugo founded him.

So he just stands there until Bakugo founds him.

1 minute...
2 minutes...
3 minutes....

.......

10 fucking minutes later....

"WHERE IS THAT DAMN HALF AND HALF?!"
Bakugo screams in the middle of the crowd as he let go of some explosions.
Todoroki notices the sounds of it then lit up a fire in his hand, hoping that Bakugo will see it.