will note in 25

Hey, Mike.

I don’t really know what note to start this off on, but that drawing in the back was something I’ve been working on for a few weeks. I used the expensive Prismacolor pencils this time; I hope you like it.

The reason why I’m writing this is that I want to be honest with you from now on, 100%. The more I keep this to myself, the more it hurts. It feels like absolute torture not to say anything as the months go on.

I just want to say that these feelings of mines have been here for a very long time. You were my first friend and in that way you mean a lot to me. The minute you came into my life was the first time that I felt like things were going to be okay for the long run. I was scared and alone, but you changed that. You brought in a sense of comfort that I never realized I could feel. But the admiration I feel for you has changed into something more.

Mike Wheeler, I think I have feelings for you. No, I know I have feelings for you.

I didn’t fully admit to them until recently, but it’s eating me from the inside out to not say anything, so I had to write it out on here.

You’re an amazing person, you understand me more than most people, you listen to me, and you’re so, so easy to talk to. I love your selflessness and I love that you’re always here for me when I’m feeling under the weather. You always stand up for me when it comes to bullies and you’re willing to put yourself in harm’s way to keep them from bothering me. There’s a lot you don’t have to do for me, but you do it anyways. You’re so amazing, there’s no other way I can put it.

I know you don’t feel the same the way, so no hard feelings, but I want you to know how I feel.

-Will