New Girl

TONI'S POV

Bbbrrrring...
Chirp Chirp
Chirp
Bbbrrrring...

CRASH!

"Im up. I'm up geez."

Knock
Knock
Knock. Knock.

"Really." "I'm getting it ok!" I yelled.
I looked at my almost smashed alarm clock 8:30 am. Who would come to my house at this time. Whatever. I open the door and see Jug with a big duffel bag. "Can I stay at your house for a while, please." He begs. "Of course you can stay for however long you want, but why aren't you at home with Fp." I ask. "Because he's started drinking again, and I don't want to live at my school again." Me and Jug go to different schools, but we are best friends because we live in the same neighborhood, and I just happen to have the biggest house because I live alone. My grandpa moved all the way in greendale, and my uncle lives in the dirty part of Riverdale you may think we live on the bad side, but you haven't traveled far enough to see the rest.

I opened the door for him and gave him my "guest bedroom" which used to be my grandfathers bed.
"Ok jug I have to go to school now, so I expect your going too."

"Actually I'm not going to Riverdale High anymore."
"I'm going to Southside High." He said bluntly. I told him "your gonna hate it there, but the good part is you get to meet my best friends Sweetpea and Fangs." "Woohoo!" He said sarcastically. "Oh and also. Do you have a bike otherwise you have to get on mine."I warned. He shook his head, then we left to southside high.

SOUTHSIDE HIGH

"Welcome to my trashy version of Riverdale High school." I said sarcastically. "Tiny hey!" I heard Sweets yell. "Tiny?" Jug smirked. I rolled my eyes an said "hey sweets!" "This is Jughead and Jughead this is Sweetpea." "Is this your new boy toy?" Fangs asked walking around the corner. "No!" "Jug this is Fangs." "And Jug is my best friend I told you guys about." I reminded them. "Oh your the Northside—"
Before Sweetpea could finish the intercom I never knew worked started.
ATTENTION SOUTHSIDE HIGH STUDENTS!
You will be relocated to a different school everyone has been divided into groups for which school you will be in. Thankyou!

"Wow I never knew that intercom worked." Fangs said.

"Agreed." "Well I guess you might be going back to your school Jug." I smiled, but I noticed Jug was sad. "What's wrong Jug?" Sweets noticed.

"That school is a nightmare." "I was bullied abused and someone stole my girlfriend that's why I left.Plus that evil Cheryl fugging Blossom got me kicked out!" He shouted. "You knew a Blossom?" Fangs asked wearily as if he didn't trust Jug anymore. "I know her but we were never close she always called me "Hobo" because of where I live." He said depressingly. "Let's go to Pops." I said to Cher up the mood.

Pops...

"What about your girlfriend." I asked. I knew it was a sensitive subject but I just needed to know. "We broke up because of my supposed best friend Archie Andrews." "She had a crush on him and I should have known she would dump me if he started liking her." " I loved her Tons I really did."I saw a tear drop from his eye and said cheerily "don't cry if she chose him over you he's probably gonna dump her and she'll try coming back to you. Hopefully she'll realize you two are the perfect match."

NARRATOR'S POV

And that's close to what happened at pops Archie asked Betty to go to pops with him. While they were eating, a girl by the name of Veronica Lodge strolled in. Betty was trying to ask about his classes but he couldn't stop staring. Betty turned around and instantly Jealousy was in her eyes. Veronica caught wind of the situation and turned to see a pink haired girl and walked up to her.

TONI'S POV

"Umm excuse me what do you think the best food is on the menu." The ravin haired girl asked. Wow she's pretty. "T..the...smoothies are great." I just stuttered I never stutter. "Sorry she always stutters when she sees beautiful things." Sweetpea saves me. "It's true you are unbelievable beautiful you look like an angel and you are stunning." I ramble. Then I hear her giggle. Yeah I'm back. "My name is Veronica. Veronica Lodge." Veronica introduced. "I'm Toni. Toni Topaz." I mimicked her greeting. "Oh like the the purple colored gemstone."she said. "You want to come sit with us because I wanna see the sexual tension thicken." Fangs started. Then I heard a red headed boy yell "GET YOUR SERPENT HANDS OFF OF HER." I rolled my eyes and heard a blond girl scream "ARCHIE STOP!" Then jughead stood up and said "Betty?" "I'm guessing the redhead is Archie and Blondie is Betty." Sweet said. "How do you know our names?" Betty asked. "Jughead." Sweets remembered.

Then Veronica whispered in my ear. "I'm guessing they used to date?" I nodded. Then she said "does a lot of drama happen here all the time." "Only on the Northside." She looked at me confused so I explained the whole situation between the Northside and Southside also us having to go to Riverdale. "I'm new to Riverdale too. We could be newbies together." She smirked. I smiled and we looked into each others eyes which felt like an eternity until Fangs interrupted us "Sorry to be the one to cut all of the sexual tension, but there's a fight going on, and we need to get Jug out of it." he said while grabbing a knife and pretending to cut the sexual tension. "Wow it did get thicker." I said because he looked like he was struggling. Veronica giggled. God I love that giggle.

Veronica and Toni aren't gonna date.
Don't worry choni's coming soon. Comment if you want the story to be longer.