Riverdale High

Recap...

Fangs interrupted us "Sorry to be the one to cut all of the sexual tension, but there's a fight going on, and we need to get Jug out of it." he said while grabbing a knife and pretending to cut the sexual tension. "Wow it did get thicker." I said because he looked like he was struggling. Veronica giggled. God I love that giggle.

Now...

TONI'S POV

"Your just angry I stole your girl" Archie tested. I saw Jug squeeze his fist and he punched Archie right in the jaw. That's when I knew it was time to go. "Jug lets go. Now." Betty ran to Archie and asked if he was ok. I just rolled my eyes and told her. "Jug still loves you if I were you I would try to keep it that way before you need him the most and he's already gone." She nodded then got of the floor to run to Jug but he didn't talk to her but the one thing I heard was "please give me another chance." I didn't hear Jug answer. I was born with the ability to overhear conversation from far distances. it's kind of like my superpower. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw it was Veronica "I hope we have the same classes tomorrow". She smiled. "I hope so to" I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Oh how romantic" she said rolling her Rs. "Bye" "Bye" I couldn't help but smile. Are all the Northsiders abnormally beautiful.

At Toni's house.

"Jug are you ok?" I asked him. Jug he didn't answer but what scared me was that I could hear his thoughts. "Should i give Betty a fifth chance."  My mouth dropped and I said "Fifth this isn't the first time you two broke up." He turned in shock "how the hell did you hear that!?!" "I don't really know, but I heard it don't try to change the subject."

"No Toni don't you change the subject, how long have you been able to hear people's thoughts." He said seriously. "It kinda started when I was 8 when I heard my dads thoughts the day he left my mom." I told him. "Why did it stop?" He asked. "I don't know actually it just sort of happened when I gave up on trying to find my dad when he left." "It also started happening when I was 10 the day my mom stopped taking care of me so she gave me to my grandpa. The third time was when I had my first crush on a boy named jughead I remember the day I had a crush on you it was funny." I said thinking about my memories. I saw jugheads eyes light up "what if her powers are triggered by emotions or feelings." "Oh my god Jug what if your right." I said. "right about what, oh right I forgot your a mind reader." He necked himself. "Well I think we should go to bed in order to meet our new Northside buddy's" I said changing the subject again. "Toni what triggered your feelings for you to read minds again." All I did was shrug until I heard him say "Veronica!" In a giddy voice. "It's time to go to bed Jones" trying to change the subject again. "It is you like her!" He screeched. I just stormed off to my room and locked to door and yelled "Night Jones!" "Night lovebird" I heard him think.

RIVERDLE HIGH (still Toni's POV)

"Welcome to Riverdale High Ragdolls!" I heard the fiery redheaded girl yell. "Are all redheads at this school this obnoxious jug." I ask Jug as we walk into school together. "Nope just Cheryl Blossom aka Cheryl Bombshell." He said in a kind of warning voice. "And here comes her golden boy brother Jason Blossom. I hate both of them." " I should have guessed because of the red hair." Sweetpea said Wow she was 500 times hotter than Veronica I couldn't stop staring at her. Jug saw me and pulled me out of my trance "no Tons not her anyone but her she is the definition of a fallen angel hell she might be worst then a demon she's the dev—" "Toni hi" "hi Veronica" I said sweetly. "I really just want to kiss her look at her lips" I hear Veronica's thoughts. But they were interrupted by Jugs "thank god Veronica's here maybe you should date her instead of red horned devil over there" I accidentally busted out laughing and Jug said "it's true." Sweets and Fangs understood what was happening so they started laughing, so we all busted out laughing to. Veronica just stood there confused and asked "why are all of you laughing." "No reason." I said because I don't want her to know I read minds and that I like her because what if she doesn't like me the way I am.

I don't have any classes with Veronica at all after we looked at our schedules. So I went to first period and was met with Cheryl Blossom herself "Wow I didn't expect kids with bad educations to be smart, that is unless your in the wrong class and can't read numbers." Damn feisty. I smirked and said. "I'm not supposed to be in school because I finished all of my school assignments by myself. I'm only here to hang out with my friends look at my schedule if you like, I guess you should really get to know people before you so rudely call them dumb, but you have to be dumb to think everyone's dumb because of their looks right." She looked as if she was going to cry but she sucked it up walked away and sat in her seat.

Once the Bell rung I saw Cheryl run out of the class.

CHERYL'S POV

She just embarrassed me in class. She's got fire and I kind of like it though, nobody has ever stood their bounds in front of me like that it's really hot. No do not think like that.
"Hey is you name Cheryl?" "Who's asking" I snapped at the raven haired girl. "Veronica Lodge nice to meet you." "Are you ok?" She asked. I didn't answer because I was to busy thinking about that stupid Serpent girl "CHERYL!" She snapped me out "yes what do you need." I ask. "Oh I was just wondering what you were doing...sitting in the locker room by yourself...staring...at literally nothing?" Veronica slowed her words looking at me accusingly. "What I'm not allowed to have a little time to myself in peace." I shot back. "Please tell me what's going on in that brain of yours, I promise I can help." "It's that stupid Serpent girl she humiliated me in class." "Hold on does she have pink highlights in her hair pretty damn hot for a serpent." Veronica asked. "That was exactly on point."I told her. "Cheryl did you say something to Toni that caused her to hurt your feelings."

"Toni...that's her name" I whispered. For some reason I liked saying her name and I smiled unintentionally and looked down that's when I realized Veronica was still in the room. "Don't you dare touch a tiny hair on Toni's head!" Veronica yelled. "Why would I touch a serpent who's probably already diseased you. Stay away from me I don't want to get sick." She didn't leave she stood there and said "I'm not leaving until you tell me who coaches the vixens cheer squad." I just laughed and said "me." "Well I guess you and your Serpent slut can't join because you both obviously can't dance. Bye now." I waved her off. Vixens practice wasn't until 4:05 once everyone left. Hopefully that Serpent doesn't come.

TONI'S POV

"Vixens practice wasn't until 4:05 once everyone left. Hopefully that Serpent doesn't come"

I know that voice. Cheryl?

NARRATOR'S POV

Toni can't just read minds but there are much more things she can do.One person is the key to unlocking her hidden secrets.
Later that day Jughead sat alone at lunch waiting on Toni, Veronica, Sweetpea, and Fangs. Betty sat down at his table and started "Juggie I'm sorry." "I broke up with Archie because I realized that i don't actually like him, I don't love him, nor am I friends with him. I think I'm in love with you Jug because...the whole time I was dating Archie the only person i could think of was you." "Toni made me realize this when she told me to keep chasing after you because if I don't I will lose you and I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life." She smiled and Toni walked over and said "damn Jug I would love to have a girl who made a speech for me if I were you I would say yes." She smiled at Betty. "Fine." The beanie wearing boy said goofily smiling. Sweetpea, and Fangs came to the table everyone was smiling until Veronica came to lunch late she was the only one not smiling.

TONI'S POV

"Ronnie what's wrong?"

"Can we join the Vixens cheerleader squad." She asked "why not. As long as I get to be with you for a longer period of time." "Toni I am so going to be in the  bleachers for this." Jug thought. "Toni cheerleading. Oh this is great." Sweets laughed. Then  Fangs just had to say something "I wonder if their tension will get thicker." Everyone started laughing Sweets fell out of his chair and our table was the only table erupting in laughter.