Your The Key

"Feisty" Cheryl smirks "only for you red" I say instantly making her blush. "Yes" she says "yes to what?" "Yes to I will let you make me moan again." I start to blush. "Toni your eyes are glowing and so is you um...hair."

TONI'S POV

"Wait my hair is. Glowing?" I ask. "Your eyes aren't a glowing pink color anymore they are blue." Jug joins the conversation. "We shouldn't go to Pops. I have a place where we can figure out how I read minds and the glowing hair and eyes thing."

I took them into the forest Cheryl looked nervous but it was tuff to notice "Cheryl why are you so nervous." I ask. No answer. "I promise you can trust me in your most vulnerable state. I trust you with my life." Finally she answers. "Pinky I have trust issues, what if this whole thing was to kidnap a Blossom and sell her for ransom money. You wouldn't get any anyway." "I swear to you I will protect you for the rest of you life, and what do you mean." I ask concerned. "My mom hates me so she won't give you money to have me back, hell she might give you money to keep me. My dad just acts like I'm special to cheer up my brother. My brother would be the only one crying." I saw a tear drop from her face. I stopped walking and looked Cheryl in the eyes. "I promise you, you can trust me. I promise I will always be here for you and I promise you are the most special thing on this planet to me." Cheryl looked at me as if there was nobody watching us. "Do you mean that." She asks. We were leaning in slowly our lips brushing until. "Hey Toni." Jug interrupts. "Sorry to interrupt your moment with bombshell, but your floating." "I told him not to interrupt." Betty says. Cheryl and I look down and we are floating at least 10 inches in the air. "Cheryl I told you that your the key to unlocking her powers, I just didn't think it would be so romantic."

Later...

We were on top of Riverdale there was no Northside or Southside.

"Ok Tons try to fly." Jug said. "But I don't know what triggered it.
"Cheryl stand next to Toni and hold her hand." Jug said unsure of his conclusion. Cheryl walked over to me, but instead she didn't hold my hand she just stood next to me awkwardly.

"Cheryl what are you doing." Jug smirked. "I'm just standing next to her." She said. "I said to hold her hand, but you standing there fidgeting your fingers. Well Betty we found Cheryl's weakness she's scared to hold Toni's hand." Jug accused. "I guess every time we ask her to do something for us and she says no. We can show her Toni's hand." Betty said.

"I'm not scared of holding her hand." Cheryl said annoyed. "Then do it. Five bucks you won't do it" Jug challenged. Cheryl rolled her eyes and said "why are you guys making me do this." "Do what." Jug asked. "This." Cheryl grabbed me by the face and kissed me. When her lips touched mine i felt all of the adrenaline mixed with electricity rush through my body. I grabbed Cheryl by her hips and sat her down on my lap. I felt her start to grind into me and I heard her moan. "I didn't even have to dance for you." I smirked into the kiss and she bit my lip. The kiss got more intense but Jug interrupted us "um Toni, Cheryl your too high I can't see you." We both broke the kiss and looked down. I was sitting on a cloud the whole time. We looked back at each other and I said. "We should get down before I gets to dark. Do you want to go home or—" she cut me off. "No we could have a sleepover on the hill. Why else did you guys put blankets and pillows in Hobos truck?" "Well it was meant for me if I fell from the sky." I said. "Toni can you come down!" I heard Jug yell. "Yeah!"
I slowly levitated down. Cheryl was holding on tight.
"I've never felt a kiss like that before it felt like you sent jolts of electricity through my body" I told her.
"If felt like fireworks for me." She kept going "Toni I know this might be early, and you don't have to say it back...I...Love...You" all I did was smile but she looked at me expectingly. "I don't just love you Cheryl. I might be...in love with you." My feet touched the ground and Cheryl started crying. "Toni what did you do to Cheryl. I've never seen her cry." Jug yelled running over to us. Cheryl suddenly sucked up her tears "your not allowed to see my tears back up Hobo." Then she grabbed my cheeks and crashed her lips against mine. "I'm in love with you too." I started smiling and I asked her. "Are we gonna tell them we're sleeping here tonight." "Listen Up! Hobo cousin we are gonna have a sleepover right here." She stood up straight and walked over to the Truck and grabbed the blankets.