History & Red

"How do you know I have powers." I ask.
"Because my mom had powers and I knew that the genetics would pass down to you, and I know how to control them."

TONI'S POV

"Why should I believe you huh?" I ask my father. "Because I can prove it to you."

My father took us into the woods but the whole time I couldn't here his thoughts nor Cheryl's "are you guys not thinking of anything?" I ask and they both respond in unison "Yep." I just roll my eyes.
"Um sooo... dad where are you taking us." I ask to ease the awkward silence. "I'm taking you to your grandma's house obviously." He says nonchalantly. "She lives here and you never let me meet her." I say. "Yeah sorry about that." He taps on a random tree.
Tap Tap
Tap Tap Tap
Tap Tap
Tap
Suddenly the ground started shaking and the leaves around and open area were swirling away and a Grey box with a door slowly lifted from the ground. "Uhh is that grandmas house?" I ask scratching my head. "It's underground." Dad responded. We slowly walked in cautiously into the small building. It looked like an elevator when we walked in. Suddenly my body felt like it was going in the air and that's when I looked down to see I wasn't the only one. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Cheryl and I screamed. The elevator stopped and my body collided with the ground and Cheryl falling on top of me. "Ow." I grunted. I looked at my dad he didn't even seem fazed by what just happened I got up and grabbed Cheryl's hand. The door dinged and opened. I heard Cheryl say "Wow I was expecting a smaller house this place is bigger than Thorn Hill." Suddenly I heard a lady running down the steps. "Welcome Jeffery, this must be your daughter Antoinette Topaz and the lady next to you." I saw her eyes narrow. "Blossom."