CHAPTER FOUR

Somi POV
Next morning I woke up did my morning routine and I seat on the sofa and start to check social media after a couple of minutes I heard a sound I stand up and went to the door then I was shocked by what I saw it was Taehyung.
Somi:don't you know how to knock
Taehyung:I'm a mafia I don't knock so are you ready or what
Somi:ya am ready let's go
Then me and Taehyung left my penthouse and went to him car
Taehyung:aren't you going to get in?
Somi:open the door for me
Taehyung:open into yourself.
Then he get inside the car I just let myself in and he started to drive after a couple of minutes we arrived at his mansion unexpectedly he opened the door for me.
Somi:thank you
Taehyung:no problem come they are dieing to meet you.
I nodded at him and went inside after we entered the living room I saw six dudes sitting.
Taehyung: guys this is Somi
???:hi Somi lm seokjin taehyung's brother
Somi:hi seokjin
Seokjin:only Jin dear
Somi:ok
Jin:Somi this is Namjoon,jungkook,Jimin,Hoseok and at last yo...
I cut him off
Somi:yoongi Min yoongi.
I said with tears escaping from my eyes.
Yoongi:hey Somi
Somi:don't he Somi me you left me I was your best friend I was only ten years old I had no friends!!!
I shouted at him the guys were shocked by my action.
Somi:do you know how much I cried because of you I had nightmares for years yoongi you never called once.
I said crying
Yoongi:I can explain
Somi:explain what yoongs that you left me or you are a mafia now
Yoongi:guys can you give us privacy
They all nodded and left
Yoongi:Somi I left you because some gangs were trying to kill my family so I left and move to Daegu still they found us but thanks to Mr. Kim he saved us.So I gave my life to serve him to be a mafia and after a few months my mom left us because she said she don't want to live like this so it was just me,my dad and this group.Since I left I always think of you our childhood together for the first time I saw you on TV I was so happy you kept your dream unlike me.
I was crying then he wipe my tears
Somi:I missed you
Yoongi:I missed you too
And u hugged him and he hugged me back.