CHAPTER TEN

???:SUPRIZE!!!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing it was bts they were happy to see me so was I but I look at taehyung he was just starting at me.
Jungkook: noona were you suprized see us?
Somi: of course but I thought you guys were busy with making deals.
Namjoon: ya but we always have a time for you sister-in-law.
Somi:thanks guys this means so much.
Then Hoshi came and told me it's time. The guys were wish us good luck except taehyung.

AFTER THE CONCERT

We finished the concert then I headed to my makeup room and didn't see the guys then I was about to change my clothes when suddenly the door opened I thought it was the guys but I was wrong.
Somi:guys don't you heard of knocking.
???: then why don't you show me?
I was shocked by the person I saw.
Somi:k-kai?
Kai: hey babe.
Somi: stop calling me that.
Kai: why is that?
Somi: I'm married.
Kai: you call  that marriage,he locked you in the basement for day.
Somi:h-how did y-you know?
Kai: nothing can pass me.
After saying that he started to come closer I start to move back until I hit the wall I was trapped.
Kai: so can we begin having fun.
He said with a smirk on his face then he tore my blouse now I am only in my bra I quickly covered my chest. Then he started to kiss my neck.
Somi: Kai st-stop it.
Kai: do you know how hot you were on the stage.
I try to push him but I failed he was stronger than me I still didn't give up because I didn't want to lose my virginity to him.
Somi:please stop Kai ( crying)
Kai: just give up babe.
Then the door opened and saw taehyung, he was shocked by what he was seeing. He rushed towards me then grabbed Kai by his collar.
Somi: ta-tae.
That's the last thing I remember before falling on the ground.

Taehyung POV

Jungkook: hyung can you give your phone?
I nodded and I couldn't find my phone then it hits me I left it in somi's makeup room.
Taehyung: Jungkook it's with somi I will bring.
By that I left after I arrived at the room I entered but I saw something shocking Kai was kissing her neck her blouse was tore off he was begging him to stop. Then she saw me I rushed towards Kai and hold his by his collar then I saw her fall on the ground. I quickly picked her bridal style and went to the hospital.

We were all waiting for the doctor to come.
Jimin: hyung she will okay.
Taehyung: but if something happened to her my dad will kill me by the way what happen to Kai .
Jimin: Namjoon and yoongi are looking for him.
Then the doctor come toward us.
Doctor: somi's family?
Taehyung: ya I am her husband, how is she?
Doctor: she's fine she was stressed now she is sleeping once she is awake I will let you know.
Jimin: see hyung she's okay.
After a couple of hours the doctor told me that she was awake then I rushed to her room and I entered her room saw her staring at the window.
Taehyung: hey.
Somi: hi.
Taehyung: how are you feeling?
Somi: a little bit tired but am okay.
Somi: OK rest.
She nodded and went to sleep.

It's been a week since that incident now we all are back Korea but for all the week I have been having this nightmare about a little girl getting hit by a car.
Yoongi: hey you okay?
Somi: ya just thinking.
Yoongi: about what?
Somi: I am having these strange dream ever since that incident in Japan I am having them.
Yoongi: can you tell me what is it another?
Somi: there is a little girl playing with boy then she got hit by a car but the boy didn't help  her.
Yoongi: oh it must be nothing, I have to go now.

Yoongi POV

OH SHIT she remembers then I went to the living room and saw the guys talking.
Yoongi: guys we have a problem.
Namjoon:What happened?
Yoongi: Soni remembers the accident she saw it on her dreams.
Taehyung: if she remembers she will hate me more and I don't want that to happen.
Jimin: hyung you have to tell her the truth.
???:tell me what?
Taehyung: oh somi  sit down I have somethingto tell you.
Somi: what is it?
Yoongi : guys let's give them some privacy.
We headed out.

Taehyung POV

Somi was staring at me to tell her but u was afraid to lose her again.
Somi: so are you going to tell me or what?
Taehyung: when you were a little girl me and you were best friends including suga and Jimin. And one day it was your birthday and we were playing and I was running and you were chasing me after I cross the road you were in the middle when a car a car hit you and you fall on the ground you started to call my name buy I couldn't move and I saw you closing you eyes so I run to my house and told my dad then we went to the hospital and the doctors said that  you lost your memory so my parents and your parents make a deal not to see each other but I never stooped seeing you when you went to school I would follow you everywhere you went I followed you.
She was shocked she didn't say anything only tears were falling down on her face.
Taehyung: please say something.
Somi: what can I say Taehyung hu tell me what can I say.
Taehyung: tell me that you won't leave me.
Somi: why?why didn't you tell me?
Taehyung: I was afraid you would leave me again.
Somi: I won't Taehyung I won't leave you I know you mafia's do fall in love but me I already fall for you so don't worry about me leaving you.
I was shocked by what she said.
Then I started to move close to her I couldn't help it but I keep staring at her lip I want to taste them so bad then I got closer until our lips meet I kiss her it was slow and passionate but it changed to rough kiss our lips moving sync together then I hold her  waist and lift her on laps I didn't let go of her  waist she put her arms around my neck to bring me close to her then I picked her up and went to our bed room. ( and you know what happened next 😉😉😉😉)